Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

[Request] Training Bot - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Request] Training Bot

Administrator

[Request] Training Bot

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingBlue
    Ok, a few things I noticed right off the bat.

Is there a downside to removing both the shields at the same time?

One of the characters puts it's shield back on after it takes a hit from it's target, but one of the characters don't put it's shield back on..

Would it be possible to only remove the shield if it hasn't received a bloodhit in the last 20-25 seconds?
    I don't see how there would be a downside.

I'll look to see why it's not putting the shield back.

That would be possible.

I won't be able to fix those until later, I gotta run out and do some stuff. If no one gets to it before I get back I'll start working on it.

Thanks,
    Jo3

[Request] Training Bot

I think I found your error in the code to fix one of the characters not putting their shield back on.

Code:
    shield2 = inventory1.GetSlot(Constants.SlotNumber.Right).Id
    changed inventory1 to inventory2

I looked through your source and I noticed you were just using timers and checking the players health to determine when to replace the shield but you have to take into account that there will be a rat, or bug or some creature also attacking these players so you can see where this would cause a problem.

My suggestion would be to first of all use one character to determine when the other character gets a blood hit on them and if a blood hit hasn't been reported from the other character in the last 25 seconds then remove the armor items one piece at a time until a blood hit is received.

You might also look into changing the players attack stance while trying to get a blood hit.

I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say.

Administrator

[Request] Training Bot

I figured it was something real simple. I've been contemplating on how to determine if damage came from the other player or not. I can add the attack stance also.

Jo3

[Request] Training Bot

Unfortunately this is where my skills fall short. I don't know how you would determine where the attack damage came from aside from reading the chat.

[Request] Training Bot

The only thing you could do is look at a correlation between the black square and a blood hit. If they come at the same time (maybe in the same packet?) you can be reasonably sure they are from the same creature.

[Request] Training Bot

I guess you could do the same thing for the creatures to. Count the creature hits along w/ the characters hits to make it more accurate or if it's any easier to tell if you were hit by a creature then just ignore those hits and only count the rest, which would be the other character's hits.

[Request] Training Bot

Still on the Trainer Bots subject, I wonder if anyone knows a good training bot to use while training with Slimes.

Can't find any of those =/

Administrator

[Request] Training Bot

Quote Originally Posted by Matnew
    Still on the Trainer Bots subject, I wonder if anyone knows a good training bot to use while training with Slimes.

Can't find any of those =/
    My MiniBot has this function and so does my TibiaExodus bot. You can find MiniBot here (http://www.tpforums.org/forum/showth...0448#post20448) and download TibiaExodus here (http://jo3.knoxstudio.net/TibiaExodu...0(Alpha.2).rar).

Jo3

[Request] Training Bot

What's the latest on this bot? Is it going to be possible?

Administrator

[Request] Training Bot

I think by either comparing when one player sends an attack packet and the other player receives a tileanimationpacket (bloodloss animation) or when one player receives a blacksquare packet and the other receives a tileanimationpacket I should be able to decide, with a fairly high percentage, who caused you to take a blood hit. I'll do some testing and see what happens.

Jo3