Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Reading the .spr format?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reading the .spr format?

Reading the .spr format?

Hello, I'm looking for documentation regarding the .spr format used in Tibia.
    Any docs or samples will be appreciated

I'm interested mostly in reading the original spr other than extracting the tiles and sprites using a tool and then writing my own container format... it almost makes no sense!

Thanks.
    [align=center]\"12:16 You lose your virginity due to an attack by Michael Jackson.\" RIP Jacko.
    Join TProgramming secure chat room!
    http://www.afternet.org/afternet_sta...=GUSHH&small=1[/align]

Reading the .spr format?

I think there was mapmaker for OT which sources were released.
    It had to read both spr and dat files.
    So I'd start looking for those sources

(best place would be at otfans.net I guess )

Reading the .spr format?

Thanks, I'm doing a few searches but can't come up with a hit... The best thing I found was this: http://otfans.net/showthread.php?t=19846 but it doesn't seem to include sources.

-- edit --

Heheh... nevermind, I found the sources but they were mis-labeled and on another website.
    I also learn a little about the story over that project (how friends of the developer released the sources without asking?) well, thats why I won't post the link.
    [align=center]\"12:16 You lose your virginity due to an attack by Michael Jackson.\" RIP Jacko.
    Join TProgramming secure chat room!
    http://www.afternet.org/afternet_sta...=GUSHH&small=1[/align]

Reading the .spr format?

Few minutes searching...

Quote Originally Posted by otfans
    Binary (with sources):
    JXB Mapeditor v8.5.1 DosMaster Edition beta 5
    JXB Mapeditor v8.5.1 DM beta 5 (OTB/House/Readables and more)

Reading the .spr format?

Trooper's pic editor - www.justfuckinggoogleit.com (Sorry, but I just LOVE that link XD)

Administrator

Reading the .spr format?

Quote Originally Posted by jesper_kladden
    Trooper's pic editor - www.justfuckinggoogleit.com (Sorry, but I just LOVE that link XD)
    He's not looking for a .pic editor, he's looking for a .spr reader. Which can be found in JXB's open source mapeditor, lol.

Jo3

Reading the .spr format?

But, he has a .spr editor also and I think it is open source. Then he can use that?

Administrator

Reading the .spr format?

Quote Originally Posted by jesper_kladden
    But, he has a .spr editor also and I think it is open source. Then he can use that?
    If it's open source then yes.

Jo3

Reading the .spr format?

isnt RME mapeditor opensource?;o

Reading the .spr format?

Yea. Omg, It is ! XD

EDIT; http://rme.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/rme/