Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

How to get object information from Tibia's memory - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How to get object information from Tibia's memory

How to get object information from Tibia's memory

Its quite simple if you know your way around olly, I've also done an overlay exmaple, which uses external functions to print images overtop of the tibia window, I can post the code here if anyone will find it useful but usign tibias drawing routines makes for much cleaner code plus, overlay is largely dependent on the users graphic card and relies on DirectX so the only sure way to get th image to display on every computer is to use tibias own drawing routines... when i get some time later ill make a tutuorial on this

Quote Originally Posted by jeremic
    Its quite simple if you know your way around olly, I've also done an overlay exmaple, which uses external functions to print images overtop of the tibia window, I can post the code here if anyone will find it useful but usign tibias drawing routines makes for much cleaner code plus, overlay is largely dependent on the users graphic card and relies on DirectX so the only sure way to get th image to display on every computer is to use tibias own drawing routines... when i get some time later ill make a tutuorial on this
    I tried it already hehehe

About know using the olly, i know the basics and don't understand many things ;(

I would consider taking time off from programming and learning how to debug and reverse engineer, your bots will look cleaner and you will be open to a wide variety of new tools to play with, tools that are inaccesible to "average" programmers

And to learn that, I suggest lena's reverse engineering tutorials at www.tuts4you.com

But jeremic, what's that displaymap hotkey you're referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by OsQu
    And to learn that, I suggest lena's reverse engineering tutorials at www.tuts4you.com

Thanks! I already have the 50 tutorials from lena and i'll see everything!

Quote Originally Posted by OsQu

It outputs a map of tibia over you whole screen where you can see other players and navigate though the map if you have elfbot u can try it out with "auto 100 displaymap"

Quote Originally Posted by jeremic
    I would consider taking time off from programming and learning how to debug and reverse engineer, your bots will look cleaner and you will be open to a wide variety of new tools to play with, tools that are inaccesible to "average" programmers
    I agree with you, to some extent though... your bot might be cleaner... because you are leaving the implementation of functions to the Tibia client, but, due to that fact, if that implementation changes, or, if it does not always work like you expect it to, your bot could have problems that might turn hard to track down.

So bear that in mind.

Thats what i mean by reverse engineeirng... knowing exactly what tibias functions do and using them as effectively as possible

RE: How to get object information from Tibia's memory

You have a good proyect there Cameri. I like it.

A little thing that might help you:
    Did you notice there is a new tile flag &H21 since Tibia 9.40? In tibia.dat it contains 6 bytes + 2 bytes for string length + string. The string is the name of that item. I guess you now have the names of each items in that memory structure too, but I don't really know how that looks in memory. Maybe an array of fixed length or maybe a pointer to a string in other part of the memory.

Btw, I think it is important to ensure that bots always use the most updated tibia.dat info. When there is an update of tibia.dat some bots might keep using old tibia.dat info leading to a sure autodetection and deletion in case they build packets with old tile info.
    And... It would be good to be able to read the loaded tibia.dat version number from memory. Do think it is possible?