Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

G-Mod
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G-Mod

G-Mod

Silly one got me nowhere, so heres a nice one.

First name: Eddy

Do you speak fluent English? Yes

-- Do you program? If so what language?
    No, I don't program.

If you were accepted as a moderator, what would you like to moderate?
    Generally everywhere, like before hand

How often do you visit TP or how often did you visit TP when it was respectable?
    Pretty much always have a Firefox window open

What makes you a good addition to the staff, Why would we pick you over someone else?
    I have experience in the position, and I visit the site regularly therefore I moderate actively, not to mention well. A few people would recommend me on this part if I haven't put them off with the other app. ;X

Do you have any experience in the position your applying for?
    Yeah, about a year and a half - on off.

As a TProgramming programmer, would you be willing to provide your sources for verification and compiling?
    If I ever get to that stage, since I want to learn and know how hard finding sources are. Then yes.

What could you do or provide to the community if you were accepted?
    Valid judgments, knowledgeable and helpful characteristics in graphical work and A quick thinker.

Describe your personality in one word
    Experienced
    =D

Administrator

G-Mod

You cant apply for G-Mod straight away.
    You actually can't apply for it at all, you have to apply for Moderator and then you build up your way till G-Mod.

G-Mod

Well I still recommend him for mod xD

Administrator

G-Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Xura
    Well I still recommend him for mod xD
    Same, but i was just explaining it

G-Mod

yer i recommend eddy as mod

G-Mod

Whatevers good, xD
    =D

G-Mod

I recommend him for a mod... Over graphics? xD Hes great... Love him!

Thanks
    Cyber_Demon12

G-Mod

Pfft.
    Why bother when you just get ignored? Zyph's always on msn, yet I haven't had a responce in like 4 weeks.

Administrator

G-Mod

You can't apply for a g-mod position but a moderator position. It's back to the old way where people actually had to work to earn their position

G-Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Veritias
    You can't apply for a g-mod position but a moderator position. It's back to the old way where people actually had to work to earn their position
    Working to earn... sounds strange, but really nice!