Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Moderator Application

Thread: Moderator Application

Moderator Application

Moderator Application

So, finally I decided to apply for the moderator position :P

-- First name: Victor

-- Do you speak fluent English? Yes

-- Do you program? If so what language?
    I can't program anything at all, but since I've had some skills at lua in OTServers I'll give a shot at VB, so I'll be calling Dark Pallys to help me :P

-- If you were accepted as a moderator, what would you like to moderate?
    Anything you think I can do best, really. I just wouldn't recommend the programming section, since as I said I'm not experienced

-- How often do you visit TP or how often did you visit TP when it was respectable?
    Everyday, I have even it on my shortcut on Opera¹ ^.- I've been visiting it since the old SMFs versions

-- What makes you a good addition to the staff, Why would we pick you over someone else?
    I've got some nice experience at moderating in all kinds of forums (vbulletin, ipb, phpbb...), I don't get angry easily (come on, sometimes we all have to get angry), I try not to mix my personal experience with someone with my respected position...

-- Do you have any experience in the position your applying for?
    As I said in the above question, I've been owner and administrator at several forums.

-- As a TProgramming programmer, would you be willing to provide your sources for verification and compiling?
    Does not apply for this application

-- What could you do or provide to the community if you were accepted?
    Arrange the wrong topics, help new people in the forums and threat them respectably, and the most enjoyable task deleting or closing all the threads with spam (I really love to see the message: "Are you sure of that?")

-- Describe your personality in one word
    Respect

Well, that's all. I hope you like it. I'm just sorry maybe I based my application in Embro's, since his application obliviously impacted in my answers.

¹ In Opera 9.20, when you open a page you can place several shortcuts, instead of just seeing a blank page

Moderator Application

Why just Dark Pallys, Isn't anybody else enough to help you? If you need some help just pm me or something

Moderator Application

Hehe, thanks, but I referred him as we're friends since god-knows-when :P

Moderator Application

Ah okey, I guessed something like that though

Moderator Application

Well, for now you can give me your messenger address, so we become friends :P

Administrator

Moderator Application

I recommend Cidinho for it.
    He has the capacity of doing this job and much more.
    In the past he was part of the staff of my forum.
    I recommend him and fully support him.
    He really impressed me during all these years that we worked together on many projects.
    I've known him for about 4 years, and he's totally trustable.. I would trust anything with him.
    You have my full support on this

Moderator Application

Quote Originally Posted by Cidinho
    Well, for now you can give me your messenger address, so we become friends :P
    I'll PM it to you

Moderator Application

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Pallys
    I recommend Cidinho for it.
    He has the capacity of doing this job and much more.
    In the past he was part of the staff of my forum.
    I recommend him and fully support him.
    He really impressed me during all these years that we worked together on many projects.
    I've known him for about 4 years, and he's totally trustable.. I would trust anything with him.
    You have my full support on this
    ~I love and trust you, too It was really good to work with you, really

@up Added