Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[SRC] TibiaWASD - Page 22
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: [SRC] TibiaWASD

Some hotkey suggestions for a future update:

- Maybe a mount hotkey? (CTRL + R) because you now have to enter chat mode to get on your mount.
    - Enter button? so when you are looting you don't have to move your hands to press either of the enter keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudi Gabriev View Post
    Sometimes the program just won't open, do you have any idea why?
    I don't know why that would happen and I can't reproduce it myself. It seems to work fine for me all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Riyyi View Post
    Some hotkey suggestions for a future update:

- Maybe a mount hotkey? (CTRL + R) because you now have to enter chat mode to get on your mount.
    - Enter button? so when you are looting you don't have to move your hands to press either of the enter keys.
    I didn't know about CTRL+R but sure I'll add it tomorrow. Is there any other CTRL+? that might be good to have but isn't there yet?

With the enter button I guess you mean you want to map it onto like a mouse button?
    You know that you can hold CTRL while moving multiple items to move all of them directly without the client asking how many you want to move?

Quote Originally Posted by Stiju View Post
    With the enter button I guess you mean you want to map it onto like a mouse button?
    You know that you can hold CTRL while moving multiple items to move all of them directly without the client asking how many you want to move?
    Aah I didn't know that, I guess that's easy enough, thanks.

Hey man. Since the patch the program no longer works for me. Is there any update incoming? :-)

Thanks for notifying me.

I've uploaded a new version for Tibia 10.11.

Thanks for notifying me.

I've uploaded a new version for Tibia 10.11.
    For some reason the new version stopped working aswell.

Weird it seems to work perfectly fine for me.

Are you using the correct version of TibiaWASD?
    The latest TibiaWASD is the one named TibiaWASD.zip.

Weird it seems to work perfectly fine for me.

Are you using the correct version of TibiaWASD?
    The latest TibiaWASD is the one named TibiaWASD.zip.
    Oh, that was the problem. Thanks!

Hello. I'm playing on OTS 8.6 and I've downloaded the last file. When i launch the injector.exe i have something like that http://i.imgur.com/xAhRF2w.jpg

The program is not working or i'm doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Belo View Post
    Hello. I'm playing on OTS 8.6 and I've downloaded the last file. When i launch the injector.exe i have something like that http://i.imgur.com/xAhRF2w.jpg

The program is not working or i'm doing something wrong?
    I am playing the actual live version of Tibia and sadly the current version of TibiaWASD isn't very functional at all.