Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[SRC] TibiaWASD - Page 23
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: [SRC] TibiaWASD

Quote Originally Posted by Belo View Post
    Hello. I'm playing on OTS 8.6 and I've downloaded the last file. When i launch the injector.exe i have something like that http://i.imgur.com/xAhRF2w.jpg

The program is not working or i'm doing something wrong?
    My guess is that the Tibia client you are using is modified so it won't get recognized as a Tibia client anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by cuntraper View Post
    I am playing the actual live version of Tibia and sadly the current version of TibiaWASD isn't very functional at all.
    What's the problem?
    It works for me.

After a new Tibia update make sure to run the TibiaWASD updater.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiju View Post
    My guess is that the Tibia client you are using is modified so it won't get recognized as a Tibia client anymore.
    Well im playing on OT and the only thing that can modify my tibia client is an IP changer (it changes the title of the window too). Can that be the issue?

Well im playing on OT and the only thing that can modify my tibia client is an IP changer (it changes the title of the window too). Can that be the issue?
    Yes that actually seems to be the problem. The old TibiaWASD injector was looking for both title and classname.
    Anyway I've reuploaded a new TibiaWASD.780-970.zip with the same injector as the latest versions. So it should work better now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiju View Post
    Yes that actually seems to be the problem. The old TibiaWASD injector was looking for both title and classname.
    Anyway I've reuploaded a new TibiaWASD.780-970.zip with the same injector as the latest versions. So it should work better now.
    Yay, I'm gonna test it ASAP and will give u a feedback. Thanks Stiju

Tested it, and.... doesn't work ;< It changes tittle of the tibia window but when i log in to the game it works like normal tibia client. Any ideas why?

Tested it, and.... doesn't work ;< It changes tittle of the tibia window but when i log in to the game it works like normal tibia client. Any ideas why?
    Double click on TibiaWASD down in the system traybar (icons near the clock).
    Should open up a window.

Then press the Update button and follow the instructions.
    When finished, click on save and it should work.

Can you post injector code?

Also why your DLL doesn't work with other injector?
    Last edited by moondog; 10-01-2013 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moondog View Post
    Can you post injector code?

Also why your DLL doesn't work with other injector?
    I had totally forgot about the source for injector, but it's up now.
    In the latest version, TibiaWASD.zip.

The DLL worked with the other injector as long as it was named correctly.
    Old injector used hook.dll and the newer one uses TibiaWASD.dll.

It's not working for me in tibia version 10.31.. and I been doing the update in tibiawasd...

What's wrong?

Sorry! my bad... it's working totally fine!