Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

packet.dll
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: packet.dll

packet.dll

Made by Azura
    Updated by Stiju

Administrator

packet.dll

Thanks for this Stiju, I accidentally deleted the one I had off of my computer lol.

Jo3

packet.dll

What this packe do ???

packet.dll

It's for programmers to make packetbased (advanced) cheats.

packet.dll

DAmn nice now can i edit the packets in wpe pro right?(yes i have just started with wpe pro)

packet.dll

No, with packet.dll you can send packets to tibia (with c, vb etc). And in fact, you can't use wpe with tibia because tibia is crypting packets nowdays. I suggest you to check tutorial section for finding packets with blackd proxy free (by juapillo)

OsQu

E: Changed it. Really, It was just a typo

packet.dll

Well acctually you can capture the encrypted packets with WPE and then use packet.dll to decrypt the packet if you've got some understanding of how to use that feature of packet.dll.
    Then you can use packet.dll to send your own packets.

Cheers

packet.dll

Wow, I didn't even know that. But I think it would be MUCH more easier to capture packtes with blackd proxy

packet.dll

Quote Originally Posted by OsQu
    No, with packet.dll you can send packets to tibia (with c, vb etc). And in fact, you can't use wpe with tibia because tibia is crypting packets nowdays. I suggest you to check tutorial section for finding packets with blackd proxy free (by juapillos)

OsQu
    juepilla, juapillow, juapillos... my name is juapillo

packet.dll

Haha juapillow xD
    Useless post =(