Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Automatic Bot-Detection Tool Discussion - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Automatic Bot-Detection Tool Discussion

Well, I agree with Blequi, but that applies only to ibot, because on redbot forums you can read the general section and other sections.. but I still think all bot forums should be as opened as xeno's xD

Quote Originally Posted by maozao View Post
    You must be kidding saying that red and xeno got the same amout of ibot users deleted, I'm sorry =D
    I am maybe wrong but since you hiding your forum from me, I cannot really see any different between ibot,redbot or xeno. And as blequi said, have the forums open.(like xeno) so people can compare them selfs.

I really see no reason to hide contents of a forum.
    How to find battlelist address --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-8146.html
    Updating addresses --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-8625.html
    DataReader --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-10387.html

duplicated bump.
    Last edited by Theaso; 02-23-2013 at 05:05 AM.

ibot maybe have more user ban cuz have much more players using ibot and have more using xeno then red too.
    But i think this thread are about the Detection not about what bot ban more.
    I believe in the simple idea that CIP put some CMs to check reports and investigate the player.

Quote Originally Posted by klusbert View Post
    I am maybe wrong but since you hiding your forum from me, I cannot really see any different between ibot,redbot or xeno. And as blequi said, have the forums open.(like xeno) so people can compare them selfs.

I really see no reason to hide contents of a forum.
    Last off-topic post: It's not hiden, you just need to login.

@Theaso: Yeah, sure.
    Last edited by maozao; 02-23-2013 at 01:40 PM.