Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Tibicam .rec building
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tibicam .rec building

Tibicam .rec building

Hi everyone.

Ive made my own tibia proxy and i was thinking it shouldnt be so hard to record incoming packets to make my personal tibicam.

The thing i,. does anyone know how the .rec (original tibicam) format is conformed?

i would like my tibicams to be compatible with theirs

thanks in advance.

Tibicam .rec building

i know that tibicam are crypted but i dont know how ;p

Tibicam .rec building

Yeah tibicam is encrypted.
    Anyone I think it wont be so hard to create your own tibicam. Just take that bunch of packets and save in a file as they come, and to play it just read the file and send the packets to the client socket, like if it were a server.

Tibicam .rec building

yes, thats exactly what i want to do, but it would be nice to be able to make it tibicam compatible :P

Tibicam .rec building

The ecryption that tibicams has is not unpossible to break, but pretty difficult :P

Tibicam .rec building

Quote Originally Posted by asta
    Yeah tibicam is encrypted.
    Anyone I think it wont be so hard to create your own tibicam. Just take that bunch of packets and save in a file as they come, and to play it just read the file and send the packets to the client socket, like if it were a server.
    u can't do that or u'll send all packets in... 3 secs?, u should know when to send them

about the encryption... try asking hactivex or LordofWar

~juapillo~

Tibicam .rec building

Quote Originally Posted by Juapillo
    u can't do that or u'll send all packets in... 3 secs?, u should know when to send them

about the encryption... try asking hactivex or LordofWar

~juapillo~
    hacktivex added the encryption so lordofwar could not use his tibicam to play rec, thats why I think hacktivex wont tell and lowofwar dont know it.

Tibicam .rec building

asta is right, sadly.. (it's sad that Tibiacam TV cannot support original .recs) xD

Tibicam .rec building

Then i guess ill have to make my oun tibicam :P
    thansk.

Tibicam .rec building

Someone send me a normal tibiacam file and i'll try to figure out the encryption.

Mace.