Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Immortal Games MMORPG - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Immortal Games MMORPG

Administrator

RE: Immortal Games MMORPG

LordOfWar, actually BETA's are usually free, as we're actually doing you a favor for testing the game. Just saying Should at least be a 10-day trial so people can see if they actually like the game...

Quote Originally Posted by Veritias
    LordOfWar, actually BETA's are usually free, as we're actually doing you a favor for testing the game. Just saying Should at least be a 10-day trial so people can see if they actually like the game...
    Thanks for the advice but that's not happening.

Administrator

Well, then at least a more extensive preview of the game is required

When I open the game, look what appears:

Quote Originally Posted by julinhopiupiu
    When I open the game, look what appears:

Make sure you have DirectX installed.

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfWar
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritias
    Thanks for the advice but that's not happening.
    Why This?

@Topic

Its look nice,but for now i just only see a simple video and nothing more.

and why you choose Andorra 2D?

Testing

in the acc user you cant use numbers.

pff i was going to buy a days
    but i get this msg error :S

adlog:
    [Error] TAdDraw: No graphic library has been loaded. This problem might have been caused, because the specified library has not been found or the library version is not compatible to the host Andorra 2D version. Use TAdSetupDlg or TAdDllExplorer to find all available graphic system plugins.

PD: i already have directx 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
    pd2: is no problem if my pc have 382 of ram and 64mb of video?

edit2: i fixed the error add the missed dll
    but now when i open the client
    i get the same error msg:

Quote Originally Posted by CristoferMartins
    Why This?
    You don't know LordOfWar ? haha
    He always want the max amount of money,
    without paying attention to the known bugs, to support players,
    to create new things...
    An obvius example: NG

I am not saying that he is not good...
    Everybody knows that he is an excelent programmer...
    Buuuuut .... :S
    oi amiguinhos

Quote Originally Posted by abdiel2475
    Testing

in the acc user you cant use numbers.

pff i was going to buy a days
    but i get this msg error :S

adlog:
    [Error] TAdDraw: No graphic library has been loaded. This problem might have been caused, because the specified library has not been found or the library version is not compatible to the host Andorra 2D version. Use TAdSetupDlg or TAdDllExplorer to find all available graphic system plugins.

PD: i already have directx 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
    pd2: is no problem if my pc have 382 of ram and 64mb of video?

edit2: i fixed the error add the missed dll
    but now when i open the client
    i get the same error msg:

You need at least 512MB of RAM but I would recommend 1GB. I'm not sure what the error is unless you don't have DirectX or a compatible video card installed.

@LoW: pay attention on bussiness model of Tibia. They let you test the game as many time you want to, then they make you pay every month when you are addicted. It may work aswell with your game. It seems this worked for them.