Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Immortal Games MMORPG - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Immortal Games MMORPG

RE: Immortal Games MMORPG

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfWar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryujin
    I remember when you first announced your game, I thought it was going to be awesome. Then after you abandoned NG and pretty much gave up on your customers unless they paid you MORE money, I thought it would be the same case.
    I've been updating TibiaBot NG for longer than any other bot has existed. It's still being updated so I'm not sure why you think it's been abandoned. CipSoft can detect bots somehow so I made a new bot that works completely different. I'm offering my customers a new safer way to bot. I think that's excellent customer service.
    Of course your still updating NG, because people paid for it, but it is completely useless now. Instead of working to make it undetectable again you made a new bot, which I can understand due to programming differences. However you left your thousands of customers with a completely useless bot, unless they paid you AGAIN for another bot that you just made. I didn't buy ghostbot because whose to say you wont make ANOTHER bot and leave ghostbot behind.

The people who are risking paying for your game either still have faith in you or are just trying to be the highest level in-game. If your beta trial was actually free, I'd try it, and who knows...if it's actually decent I may continue playing. But your charging people to TRY the game, when its the first game you've ever made and your business record is somewhat tainted now.

TibiaBot NG is not worthless. Many people are still using it everyday. Do you think that the Playstation 3 should be free for everyone that bought a Playstation 2? If not then why should GhostBot NG be free just because someone bought TibiaBot NG?

I will not be making another bot because there's no need to make another bot. Making a new bot was a one-time special circumstance because people demanded a safe bot. I gave the people what they wanted, just not for free. Which is why I think you have a problem. You want things for free instead of paying for them.

That's not a problem with my business though.

Quote Originally Posted by petitcoeur
    Hello!

Even if many poeple are hating on you LoW, I really appreciate your professionnalism. You stay calm and always give good arguments. Seriously, everytime you say something to some who argues with you I'm just like "OW SHIIIIIIET LOW JUST RAPED HIM!". Anyways, keep up the good work, and stay as professionnal as you are, because it shows you are a very mature person.

P.S. I know this is off-topic, but everytime he writes something I wanna tell him this.

Cya!
    True.

As I said on my first post on this thread:

"I don't know why people hate LoW"

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by maozao
    Quote Originally Posted by petitcoeur
    Hello!

Even if many poeple are hating on you LoW, I really appreciate your professionnalism. You stay calm and always give good arguments. Seriously, everytime you say something to some who argues with you I'm just like "OW SHIIIIIIET LOW JUST RAPED HIM!". Anyways, keep up the good work, and stay as professionnal as you are, because it shows you are a very mature person.

P.S. I know this is off-topic, but everytime he writes something I wanna tell him this.

Cya!
    True.

As I said on my first post on this thread:

"I don't know why people hate LoW"
    Because his customer support is the worst I've ever seen

Guys, this is not a "rip on LoW" thread. Any more comments like that and I will just close this thread. Keep it on the topic!

I've updated the first post with a new screenshot of the inventory system.

Will be the same story as with all LoW projects... Sooner or later he will scam you (problems with recovery system) or the game will disappear like elfbot did.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevski
    Will be the same story as with all LoW projects... Sooner or later he will scam you (problems with recovery system) or the game will disappear like elfbot did.
    The only people having problems with the recovery system are those that can't follow instructions. Everyone else is able to get a new key easily. If you think otherwise then prove it.

The only reason ElfBot NG isn't being updated is because I'm not the programmer of ElfBot NG and the programmer of ElfBot NG quit to make a new bot. Blame him if you are really that upset over it. He's the one to accuse of scamming people, not me. I can't force him to update the bot.

The only two bots I've programmed are still being updated and always will be updated. TibiaBot NG has been updated since 2005 and is the oldest bot on the market.

If you know of any other bot that you could buy for $10 and still have 6 years later please let me know. I think that's a pretty good record. Of course, there will always be people like yourself that are trying to troll and insult others just because they are bitter, aren't interested or don't have any money.

Get your facts straight before you start making accusations.

I've been updating TibiaBot NG for longer than any other bot has existed. It is still being updated so I am not positive why you think it is been abandoned. CipSoft can detect bots somehow so I made a new bot that works different. I am offering my customers a new safer way to bot. I think that is excellent customer support.

Yet another Fail Project?