Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Am I good looking?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I good looking?

Am I good looking?

As the title say am I good looking?

RE: Am I good looking?

You look like you didn't sleep for a week
    You should ask a girl.

Why everyone is using this EMO's hair ?! IJAJIAJIAJIAJIAIJAIJ

You should ask a girl[2]

Quote Originally Posted by muttley
    You should ask a girl.
    Or you smoke too much weed
    You should ask a girl[3]

Administrator

Get a haircut, sleep a bit, and then post a new picture..

Getting a new haircut tomorrow, but Im always black under my eyes doesn't matter if I sleep or not.

I think it's becouse what I eat, when I worked a month and eat good food everyday I got my color back in my face.[hr]
    Quote Originally Posted by pater
    Quote Originally Posted by muttley
    You should ask a girl.
    Or you smoke too much weed
    You should ask a girl[3]
    I only smoke cigg, never drugs:P

I think you look pretty normal.
    Although you have positive attributes, there's clearly some negative as well*
    If one zooms in, I think you look autist

My evaluation on how the entire "hot/not" / pretty/ugly-scheme work is in two ways:
    1) What's considered the most "normal" (not average, but 'normal'; non-bizarre) is always considered the prettiest by sheeple, by normal people, 'general culture', by every-day joe's, who are usually the ones that cares to evaluate you that way anyway
    2) There's scientific ways of evaluating, which I think most people doesn't really apply (or are even aware), unless a person is REALLY pretty scientifically, 'cus then it usually shines through, like a huge diamond - no matter how "dirty" you make it it'll shine through. These traits, I think, are about such things as -- actually I've forgotten the word, but how i.e. "parallel" your face is. Also, supposedly, you can measure it somehow by its relation with the Golden Ratio, very famously used by all kind of Magicians/Occultists, if you i.e. scroll down to the "Pentagram" in that article, and here's how to Google.

*Mark me to unspoil: Hope this isn't too cruel, but you've got some "frankenstein" to that look, or to that picture

looks like a gay eshaueuasuhaes, hahahah I did not like, Brazilians do not like it ..

Quote Originally Posted by JulinhoPiuPiu
    looks like a gay eshaueuasuhaes, hahahah I did not like, Brazilians do not like it ..
    Gay?? yeye post a picture of you so we all can complain on your look....

And btw I have never had big problem to find real good looking girls. So gay is not the word man.

Maybe girls where I am from are just retarded who knows.

UAEHAUEAUEHU

That's because people in Brazil that use that hair style are EMO, and people say that EMO's are gays, that's why he said you're looking gay, well, I guess hehehehehee

As I said, EMO hair, it's not to offend, it's just a brazilian joke =X

o/