Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Hiring webprogrammer!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiring webprogrammer!

Administrator

Hiring webprogrammer!

I am hiring a webprogrammer to do the following job:

Create a CMS friendly, simple to implement, product that does the following:
    * Creates a new page with info and multiple pictures with zoom functionality
    * Main page where all of the links are with short description and images
    * Adds the pages to the menu.

What I need is really a product page with menus and image capabilities and CMS (for easy adding items etc.).

Payment:
    Payment will be discussed, and it will not be payed out until the job is done and tested to make sure it works.

So if you have something liket his lying around from perhaps a different programming job please let me know.

Veritias

RE: Hiring webprogrammer!

Hello Veritias!
    Maybe I will be able to help you but only when when you provide me layout (I rly sucks in this issue).
    What can I offer you is an CMS system invented directly for you.
    Application will be based on Zend Framework, Doctrine ORM and jQuery (or my own javascripts). Application will be installed at my server and after final acceptance I'll move it anywhere you want. Also I can give you one-year warranty for my codes technical suport.

If you are interested this is my email address: yaboomaster@gmail.com

Btw. what do you mean by a "zoom functionality"? Can you show me an example how do you want it to works?

Lightbox.

What type of hosting will you want to use?
    Linux for for a php site?
    Microsoft for ASP.NET?

Something like this can be done relatively easy in ASP.NET MVC3, me and Zyph have both been doing this kinda shit lately I'm sure we might be able to give a hand if you choose that route. I'd need to know details on everything you'd need etc.

Administrator

The server has the following features:
    FTP - Yes
    SSL (Secure Socket Layer) - Yes
    CGI scripts (Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.) - Yes
    SSI (Server-Side Include) - Yes
    Unix shell (ssh) - Yes
    PHP 5 - Yes
    MySQL 5 - Yes (2)
    Possibility for own IP-adresse - Yes

What I need is easy to add new pages with information and several pictures. The sitemap is like this; Main page -> Products (contains lists of products with short summary and 1 image with linking to more detailed product page (doesnt need subgrouped menu, but the menu must be auto-adding the products that is added through the adminpanel)-> products with several images and 1 main image, and more information.

Hope this is understandable what I require. Would also be nice to know an estimate on how much you want for the job, and I'll see if I can match the offer.

How you program it doesn't matter. But I would really like ASP.net, been working with ASP.net a bit, but not to this extent.

Administrator

If you want it to be ASP.NET you'll have to use another server Veritias.. Linux servers don't support ASP.NET

Administrator

To be honest it doesn't matter what language, as long as it works. Also I am aware that ASP.net only works for microsoft server

How much are you willing to pay for such a website?

Administrator

It's not an entire website, I've done most of the work myself. Just need the product pages to be in order Idk, you have to give an estimate on how much you need for it.

Private message me or Zyphrus with a detailed list of features.