Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

[ElfBot] Navigation
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [ElfBot] Navigation

[ElfBot] Navigation

Hi, for a while i've replicated most of elfs features, just for kicks to see if i can do it and to show others that its not as hard as they think. During the next few weeks I'll start releasing them all one by one. Since i think Navi is the core of elf I'll release it first.

Note there is no compiled version - Only sources are included, compile under release

As a side note this code is very very rigorous since i made it really quickly and the ADDRESSES ARE WRONG!!!!

This is only supposed to give you an idea of how to make it. Feel free to use the code with proper credits!!!! This is only meant for programmers. Enjoy, it shouldn't be hard to optimize the code either...

http://www.speedyshare.com/898584500.html

Edit: forgot to mention, I'd like to thank Stiju for helping me find the screen structure when i first started programming THANK YOU!

[ElfBot] Navigation

simple, but powerfull ;] nice work. Waiting for the rest ;p

[ElfBot] Navigation

I don't understand, what does it do?

[ElfBot] Navigation

I got 1 question in what language did you program it?

[ElfBot] Navigation

1. elfbot.tibiabot.com - read what navigation is in help module.
    2. C++

[ElfBot] Navigation

I'm too lazy but if someone can update those addresses I'll this thing can actualy be used... just start the server and inject the dll and you can connect as many players as u want they will show on ur screen

[ElfBot] Navigation

So if I inject this with VB6 it will work if the server is up? Or do I need some other functions from the .dll?

If somebody updates the adressess compile and post please, I cant compile c++ rofl my compiler is screwed :/

[ElfBot] Navigation

Yeah u can inject the dll however u want as long as the server is running and the IP in the dll is changed everything will work, although this is mostly ment for programmers trying to learn how it works

[ElfBot] Navigation

Thanks, I don't know much about C++ but I'm going to study this:P

[ElfBot] Navigation

Great work dude.