Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85
High Level

Thread: High Level

High Level

Hello,
    Someone could help me how to get the highest lvl from account?

I can pay in game or smt. I can't find them

And by myself I don't know how to do it.

regards,Ksak

RE: High Level

You need to get every player on the account by using regex or some string manipulation... then load each tibia char and extract is level from the html.

PHP Code:
    $somestring curl_download("http://www.tibia.com/community/?subtopic=characters&name=meh")
    print 
    "this chars level is " +  get_string_between($somestring ,"<td>Level:</td><td>","</td></tr>" )

function 
    get_string_between($string$start$end){

$string " ".$string;

$ini strpos($string,$start);
        if (
    $ini == 0) return "";

$ini += strlen($start);    

$len strpos($string,$end,$ini) - $ini;
        return 
    substr($string,$ini,$len);
    }

function 
    curl_download($Url){
        if (!
    function_exists('curl_init')){
            die(
    'Sorry cURL is not installed!');
        }

$ch curl_init();
    curl_setopt($chCURLOPT_URL$Url);

curl_setopt($chCURLOPT_USERAGENT"MozillaXYZ/1.0");

curl_setopt($chCURLOPT_HEADER0);

curl_setopt($chCURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFERtrue);

curl_setopt($chCURLOPT_TIMEOUT10);

$output curl_exec($ch);

curl_close($ch);
       return 
    $output;

Thank you so much

ahmmmmm... I tested it,and doesn't working

Administrator

I suspect this is for cheating since you're interessted in finding the accounts with high levels. Please do not help with this.

Veritias, nah.
    U're wrong.

Whatz i'ts for then, nah.

Don't understand you DarkStar.

I can pay for help, but it must working.

Regards

Tell me what its for in private and we can talk business.