Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

New Map Structure?

Thread: New Map Structure?

New Map Structure?

Hello everyone,

Since neobot has been buried and we could back to tibia development, ive decide to start a new project after all. My libraries was a few years old, but wasnt that hard to update them all, with a single exception, my map reader isnt working anymore.

Can someone tell me what is wrong with this code? Maybe some increase in distances or change map structure?

PHP Code:
    public int GetPlayerTile() {

var 
    MapPointerAddr 0x9E6E88//version 9.44

var PlayerId Player.Id;
                var 
    MapBegin Client.Memory.ReadUInt32(MapPointerAddr);

int MaxTiles 2015TileDist 168ObjectDist 12;

//Loop through tiles in map.

for (var 0MaxTilesi++) {
                    var 
    TileAddress MapBegin + (TileDist i);
                    var 
    StackSize Client.Memory.ReadByte(TileAddress);

//Loot through objects in tile.

for (var 0StackSizet++) {
                        var 
    ObjectAddr TileAddress + (ObjectDist);
                        var 
    ObjectId Client.Memory.ReadUInt32(ObjectAddr 4);
                        var 
    ObjectData Client.Memory.ReadUInt32(ObjectAddr 8);

//Check if its the tile with the player.

if (ObjectId == 99 && ObjectData == PlayerId) {
                            return 
    i;
                        }
                    }
                }
                return -
    1;
            } 
    Thanks everyone...

RE: New Map Structure?

Im wonder if you guys really dont know that, or just dont want share.

Administrator

I haven't personally looked at it, but I do know that in a recent update DarkstaR pointed out that structures with 3 or less objects are now reversed (ie. in battlelist XYZ is now ZYX, if that makes sense). This could have something to do with the map structure.

i will be glad to help you, when i can, im right now just checking addreses, step by step + some of us, dont develop that kind of coding, so blaster for example i think thats not c, so if im right thats vb.net and you probably should post it there, since you already got a piece of code, thats more programming than programming chat, i will like to think that your problem will solve faster there

http://tpforums.org/forum/forum-129.html

Its not C and not either VB.Net, its C#
    But the language isnt important, i just want to know if some of you guys was able to work with map reader and if tibia map structure has suffered any remarkable change.

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3Bingham
    I haven't personally looked at it, but I do know that in a recent update DarkstaR pointed out that structures with 3 or less objects are now reversed (ie. in battlelist XYZ is now ZYX, if that makes sense). This could have something to do with the map structure.
    Your right joe, this change led me to believe that cip's have changed a few map related thigs in game.
    But do you know what is weird? Nobody note it? People dont need to read tibia map nowdays?

[]'s

Quote Originally Posted by Keyrox
    Its not C and not either VB.Net, its C#
    But the language isnt important, i just want to know if some of you guys was able to work with map reader and if tibia map structure has suffered any remarkable change.

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3Bingham
    Your right joe, this change led me to believe that cip's have changed a few map related thigs in game.
    But do you know what is weird? Nobody note it? People dont need to read tibia map nowdays?

[]'s
    What I can see there is a change in objectstep or the objectid and objectdata offset. I will see if I can find anything.

Stack array has been moved to before the Items array.

The Item data was reversed from ID,Count,Sub to Sub,Count,ID.

Thank you maganobody, i will try this out!

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by megano0body
    Stack array has been moved to before the Items array.
    What you mean with that? Isnt the stack size the first byte of tile item array already?