Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

SprEx
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SprEx

Administrator

SprEx

[align=center]
    [SIZE=xx-large]SprEx[/SIZE]

SprEx is a simple sprite extraction tool for use with Tibia.

[SIZE=xx-small]Main Menu[/SIZE]

The Main Menu is your portal to all the extraction tools.
    Just click on the desired tool to access it.
    [SIZE=xx-small]You can move the window around, from anywhere, by clicking down and dragging the title bar.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=xx-small]Single Sprite[/SIZE]

Click Load to search for and load your desired sprite file.
    Once done loading, you will be displayed with the first sprite and the number of sprites that were loaded.
    Use the text field and the Go button to locate the desired sprite you wish to extract.
    [SIZE=xx-small]You will receive an error 'beep' if there is no sprite for the specified value.[/SIZE]
    Click Export to export the displayed sprite.

[SIZE=xx-small]Full Sprite File[/SIZE]

Click Load to search for and load your desired sprite file.
    Once done loading, you will be displayed with the number of sprites that were loaded.
    Click Export to export all loaded sprites.

[SIZE=xx-small]New Sprites[/SIZE]

Click Load New to search for and load a newer sprite file.
    Click Load Old to search for and load an older sprite file.
    Click Export to export all the new sprites from the new sprite file.
    [SIZE=xx-small]It will export new sprites and any edited sprites.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=xx-small]Old Sprites[/SIZE]

Click Load Old to search for and load a older sprite file.
    Click Load New to search for and load an newer sprite file.
    Click Export to export all the old sprites from the old sprite file.

[SIZE=xx-small]Settings[/SIZE]

Directory Click Default to set the desired output folder of your exported sprites.
    [SIZE=xx-small]A Sprites folder will be made in the output folder.
    Default is the location in which you ran SprEx.
    [/SIZE]
    Image Select your desired output type of your exported sprites.
    Sound You will receive 'beeps' when actions are completed (loading sprites, exporting sprites, etc.). You can disable it here.
    Click Exit Settings to quickly get back to your previous window.

[SIZE=xx-small]Quick Menu[/SIZE]

At any time you can access the Quick Menu by right-clicking on the title bar.
    This allows you to quickly go to the Main Menu or Settings and Minimize or Exit SprEx.

[SIZE=xx-large]Q&A[/SIZE]

Q Can I compile a sprite file with SprEx?
    A No.

Q Will you add compiling to SprEx?
    A Probably not.

Q Why not?
    A Because the purpose of SprEx is to extract sprites.

Q Will you release a compiler?
    A If I ever finish my tool suite, yes.

Q Fine. What client versions can I use this with?
    A SprEx is compatible with client versions 7.00+, and will work for future versions if CipSoft doesn't change their sprite format.

Q My New/Old sprites are not exporting. What gives?
    A These sprites will not export if they share the same file Id (since they are identical) or if your New sprite file is older than your Old sprite file, or vice versa.

Q Why are you so sexy?
    A I do not know.

[SIZE=xx-large]Notes[/SIZE]

SprEx requires .NET Framework 4.0 to run.
    It is a free download from Microsoft.

I am aware that the exporting of New Sprites and Old Sprites takes quite some time.
    This has to do with the way that I determine if a sprite is new/old.
    I will work to make this process quicker, but for the time being you'll have to be patient.

If you would like to request a feature, feel free to do so.
    If I feel as though your feature-request is applicable, I will implement it.

Though I've tested the program to my standards, there is always a chance that I missed a bug.
    Please report any errors you find to me so I can fix them as quickly as possible.

[SIZE=large]Thank You[/SIZE]

[SIZE=xx-large]Download[/SIZE]
    [/align]

RE: SprEx

Soo. simple.

Great tool! Will help a lot =P

great

Great I actually liked it, can't wait for your Suit tool to complete

Great tool
    very thanks

Beautiful tool! Nice to see something simple that does what is promised!

Administrator

Cute design! I'm getting this programming itch.. gotta scratch it soon! :P

Administrator

Love it

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3Bingham
    Q Why are you so sexy?
    A I do not know.
    Best one.

Regards, Czepek!