Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

JAPI - Useful Tools for Tibia - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: JAPI - Useful Tools for Tibia

Added this window to the test project, and the functions it uses:

Haven't uploaded a build for this, but the source is up to date...

The A* search algorithm is now finding wonky paths. It's in the AS2 project if anyone is interested. Will be improved this evening

Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJash View Post
    The A* search algorithm is now finding wonky paths. It's in the AS2 project if anyone is interested. Will be improved this evening

haha, yea, It really likes diagonals XD

Quote Originally Posted by Puterin View Post
    haha, yea, It really likes diagonals XD
    It does straight lines too!

And all combinations!

Last edited by XtrmJash; 06-24-2013 at 07:23 PM.

Made some improvements to the path finder app, here are the results:

More improvements tomorrow!

just a suggestion:

start node as green, end node as red, walls as gray. This way I'll be easier to find start and end nodes visually than your current notation.

Quote Originally Posted by Blequi View Post
    just a suggestion:

start node as green, end node as red, walls as gray. This way I'll be easier to find start and end nodes visually than your current notation.
    Hi mate, thanks for the suggestion, I will try to incorporate this soon, but as you can see I've been busy working on the algorithm itself. Thought I'd point out also that currently the start and end nodes are green and turquoise, but they are overwritten when a path is drawn. Here is a picture displaying the map before the path is calculated:

As you can see, the start and end nodes are really obvious with this method until the path is drawn, and when the path is drawn because I call this.Redraw() when I cycle through the path nodes, the GUI flickers and each tile in the path updates 1 by 1, giving a clear display of which tile was selected in which order... It's good the way it is, but as I said your point is still valid and I will fix that ASAP.

Thanks!

Edit for a small update, been working on some performance issues this afternoon, looks like my performance is coming along nicely:

Only takes about 10 minutes to find a path this way
    Last edited by XtrmJash; 06-26-2013 at 02:33 PM.