Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

I need tibia 7.6 modified client.

Thread: I need tibia 7.6 modified client.

I need tibia 7.6 modified client.

So i am playing on 7.6 ot and have a big problem with fps, average rate is like 5-8fps. 7.6 client works only with directx 5. I've heard it is possible to change directx 5 to 9 or openGL in modified client. Some months ago i played on 7.4 ots 'tibianic' with modified client and it works correctly.

1. How to get this client? - link, plx
    2. Have you got any suggestions how to make more fps? (Alrdy tried to install old graphics driver, without any results).

I dont think this is the correct chat but thats just me, You can try to open Tibia 7.6 with VirtualBox Im sure you have winodws7/8

It is working, thanks donbermu! Now i have got about 30-50fps. My os is vista and I ran through virtualbox win xp with servicepack 1. Now i have a problem with screen resolution but i might solve it in next hour. Big thanks mate!

To admin/mod: If it is not correct board please to move it to the valid one. There is solution for the really common problem.

i think this is a question for otland or something related, been or not on a virtual machine is not going to affect it that much, you probably dont have the install packages or your driver updated, that and a slow internet connection = lawsy fps

i know about that shitt <_> league of legends running in 5 fps when my internet speed is shit

Wesker- I can be wrong but amount of fps are not related to internet connection, anyway my internet speed is about 70-80Mbit/s so theres no problem. I know what was wrong with that. The newest directx 11 are not fully compatibile with old games based on Dx5 like tibia 7.6 and older versions. Also there is the same problem with graphics drivers, they're just too new