Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

New Containers Structure - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Containers Structure

Wesker, that is not only way off but barely makes sense. Abient container objects do not effect the open container structure.

@MeNi:
    What you're doing is a brute force of the structure. While this can potentially work, it will be much slower than the proper way. The actual structure is pretty simple, but it isn't a linear system where you move forward for each container or multiply and offset. You have to use some comparative logic to traverse it. It's an organized structure which changes with each new container, and is actually highly inefficient for its purpose.

puff idk what do u archive by :

1.- holding information
    2.- stating the obvious
    3.- been wrong

1.- so how much u want to bet theres an upcoming patch for browse field, i even know what they will patch LOL.

2.- do u really think your answer is something new ?
    why cant i find bps tho kuz they changed the structure............

3.- put ur self in their place, what will happend if u ask how to get a sprite, and some1 tells you well reading the data, thats exactly the kind of responses ur giving day by day, if you got a bot, and you dont want to contribute, kuz of the copy-ninjas, why do you even bother posting seriusly i want and answer to that.....

since xeno,ibot,redbot,etc ur really not posting anything to contribute to anything, unless ofcourse its already out there.

if my stupid lawsy piece of shitt laptop didnt shut down, i could already post a new tutorial about this.

am i wrong darkstar ?

i thought tpforums was a place where info was displayed and handed over so any1 could learn about it, but some fanboy asslicker will be on your side, me bah i dont give a shit, your going to come out with some stupid arrogant answer like :

they can find it themselfs (agree so dont post...)
    im not gonna tell them or hand it over with a spoon (fine dont post)
    your stupid im smart but im not gonna spoon feed (fine dont post...............................)

so darkstar whats the reason of your posts ?

The reason of my posts is to give a helpful nudge without giving it away, since that directly helps my competition.

And no, you couldn't "make a new tutorial for this." you are far too fucking retarded to figure it out. Stop spamming the forums with nonsense and let people actually discuss the issues.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR View Post
    And no, you couldn't "make a new tutorial for this." you are far too fucking retarded to figure it out. Stop spamming the forums with nonsense and let people actually discuss the issues.
    Darkstar structure :

pointer somethingnew type string[8] value = bragging
    pointer xenobot type integer[boiling] value = i+
    pointer nonsence type unknow value = unknow (darkstar believes he doesnt post useless shitt like the one he posted <3)

i might not be able to figure out alot of shit, but if u can do it even a caveman can, i got u all figured out darkstar and ur not that surpricing after this post your going i+ boiling <3

Damn! It gets over complicated in C#, lol

kkkkkkkkkkkkk, enough shit in this thread. If you guys are not going to talk about the "New Containers Structure" as the damn title says, please, consider leaving this thread.... thanks ¬¬

btw... You were right DarkstaR.
    They weren't using any of the STL containers. But it was pretty easy to figure out, once I found out the Tree Root.
    I had something like this:

Code:
    typedef struct Container_t {
        DWORD index;
        DWORD unknown1;
        DWORD unknown2;
        DWORD id;
        char name[32];
        DWORD maxCount;
        DWORD itemCount;
        DWORD unknown3; //was isOpen before... maybe PageID?
        std::vector< Item::ITEM > items;
    } CONTAINER, *PCONTAINER;

struct ContainerLeaf_t;
    typedef struct ContainerLeaf_t {
        ContainerLeaf_t* parent;
        ContainerLeaf_t* left;
        ContainerLeaf_t* right;
        DWORD index;
        PCONTAINER container;
    } CONTAINERLEAF, *PCONTAINERLEAF;

typedef struct ContainerTree_t {
        PCONTAINERLEAF root;
        DWORD amountOfItems;
    } CONTAINERTREE, *PCONTAINERTREE;
    So, I would just make a pointer (PCONTAINERTREE) to the tree on the address 0x5E28D0 + BASEADDRESS, plus 8.

Not actually sure if the Container_t is right, I did it from what I remember, as I don't have the code in my screen right now. :P
    Anyways, I gave away way too much... Now it's up to them to find the way to iterate through the containers... You just need to know the basic about trees.

EDIT: It won't work the way I did. Making an std::vector<ITEM> from the addresses we get. But the container items' structure works exactly like a vector in C++ Standard Library... So you can either make a simple C++ program to help you reverse and std::vector, so you can learn how it works. Or you can try to figure it out from Tibia itself. :P
    Last edited by Dayle; 04-08-2013 at 12:31 PM.

i want to shut up darkstar so hard :X

this laptop is shit, idk why i cant just go out and buy another 1 <_< im gonna ask it by internet, even facebook freezes up this piece of shit while loading akamai, now i go to olly everything is frozen up, and when i do a move nothing happends, pressing anything nothing happends, suddenly im moving in addreses and it shuts down LOL, for now and ever this laptop has the darkstar complex, "its arrogant as fuck"

cheers that was my final coment on this matter since i cant even search the fucking hp address without been shut down by this piece of shit

btw darkstar why do u post pictures of u mama :/ thats not polite <3

but seriusly that pic made me laught

Am I the only person who can't understand any of Wesker's posts?