Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: LoLOracle

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    397
    hahahaha, well u can always move to mexico LOL.

    i guess u had fun doing so, i didn't thought it was "a huge advantage" i thought that should be included in the game already but w/e its not my game anyways.

    good luck going further, kuz u wont do anything for the public but im pretty sure ur going further with it

  2. #12
    Darkstar, just out of curiostity... Do you know other bots for LoL?

    Just like this one, or similiar... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeR4X22a2eM

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesker View Post
    hahahaha, well u can always move to mexico LOL.

    i guess u had fun doing so, i didn't thought it was "a huge advantage" i thought that should be included in the game already but w/e its not my game anyways.

    good luck going further, kuz u wont do anything for the public but im pretty sure ur going further with it
    I actually stopped using it. I've been meaning to open source the tool but haven't done it yet.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR View Post
    I actually stopped using it. I've been meaning to open source the tool but haven't done it yet.
    release it please ;d
    your tool need a update because its doest work in brazilian server

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, England
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido Yuhara View Post
    release it please ;d
    your tool need a update because its doest work in brazilian server
    I don't think DarkstaR has plans to update it since Riot sent him an email asking him to stop...

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    9
    Never saw this tool before, I'm kinda new to LoL but it looks really amazing! To bad it's not running Good luck in future programming projects ;D

  7. #17
    update for new version of LoL pleas. or make it as Open Source

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •