Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

JonBot-NG Public release! - Page 3

View Poll Results: What do you think of the bot?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★ - 5 star. It's great.

8 47.06%
  • ★★★★ - 4 star. Pretty good.

0 0%
  • ★★★ - 3 star. It's ok.

0 0%
  • ★★ - 2 star. Needs work.

1 5.88%
  • ★ - 1 star. Absolutely Terrible.

6 35.29%
  • No opinion.

2 11.76%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: JonBot-NG Public release!

Yes, redownload the bot, and try both. Try opening normally, and if that still doesn't work, run it as admin through cmd.

Best way to test the bot to make sure it is working is to simply cast spells with mana restore enabled and see if it refills your mana. On that note, make sure you aren't covering up your mana bar. :P
    Last edited by JBot; 05-21-2014 at 03:59 AM.

It dont working, re-downloaded the file and cant open with administrador mode... same error, invalid or corrupt jar file.
    Zezenia error when i try open it without adm mode (microsoft visual c++ runtime library. this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unsual way. please contact....
    Last edited by zezenia; 05-21-2014 at 04:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zezenia View Post
    It dont working, re-downloaded the file and cant open with administrador mode... same error, invalid or corrupt jar file.
    Ok, something is broken on your pc. Just had a few friends try the download and it works fine for them.

If its a system file that is broken you can attempt to fix it by running cmd as admin, and running the following command.

sfc /scannow

I will keep googling to see other possible solutions for you.

Thank you anyway, trying to reinstall the zezenia to try open without adm mode...
    Zezenia error when i try open it without adm mode (microsoft visual c++ runtime library. this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unsual way. please contact....
    i installed this java
    http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/ja...s-2133155.html
    is the correct one?

Yes, that is correct. I assume you are using 64 bit window, and if so, you should download the x64 bit version of java 8. You must be running a 64 bit windows to use the bot. Have you tried download the newest microsoft visual c++ runtime library to fix that zezenia error?

Yes, i am using win7 64 bits, and downloaded the java 8 64 bits for win 7. Before i had java 7 (last edition). Now in programs and files i have java 7 update 55 (64-bit) and java 8 update 5 (64 -bit)

Yes, i am using win7 64 bits, and downloaded the java 8 64 bits for win 7. Before i had java 7 (last edition). Now in programs and files i have java 7 update 55 (64-bit) and java 8 update 5 (64 -bit)
    You can safely deleted the java 7. You don't need it, and it could potentially cause issues having both versions (but it shouldnt and probably wont).

Try updating your visual c++ library to fix the zezenia issue. http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=14632

Something else you could try, because the file could be getting corrupted on download, is that you could do the following.

1) restart your pc

2)download jonbot with another browser other than the one you were using. Corrupt jarfile is caused by 2 things, a bad download, or a bad metaINF file in the jarfile. The jarfile runs for my testers, but not for you, leaving me to believe that your download is corrupting the file somehow. Perhaps a download manager/accelerator or something.
    Last edited by JBot; 05-21-2014 at 04:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JBot View Post
    You can safely deleted the java 7. You don't need it, and it could potentially cause issues having both versions (but it shouldnt and probably wont).

Try updating your visual c++ library to fix the zezenia issue. http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=14632

Something else you could try, because the file could be getting corrupted on download, is that you could do the following.

1) restart your pc

2)download jonbot with another browser other than the one you were using. Corrupt jarfile is caused by 2 things, a bad download, or a bad metaINF file in the jarfile. The jarfile runs for my testers, but not for you, leaving me to believe that your download is corrupting the file somehow. Perhaps a download manager/accelerator or something.

Its WORK haha. i dont know why but my user name of computer have one space like FirstName SecondName, and this space when i type on cmd was doing the error... now its open with adm mode and all working, now i will test the functions of the bot... the problem is if i close cmd for accident, then it close the bot...

Just another question, if i minimize zezenia channel the bot continue working? or just work when the active channel is the zezenia?

Thank you for all, nice work!

Its WORK haha. i dont know why but my user name of computer have one space like FirstName SecondName, and this space when i type on cmd was doing the error... now its open with adm mode and all working, now i will test the functions of the bot... the problem is if i close cmd for accident, then it close the bot...

Just another question, if i minimize zezenia channel the bot continue working? or just work when the active channel is the zezenia?

Thank you for all, nice work!

The bot does not work with zezenia minimized. And if you are going to minimize it, make sure you pause it with the Insert key. If you don't pause it, and you minimize, it might go crazy trying to use manas. >.> Gotta fix that eventually......

Also after testing it, please rate the bot on the first page of this thread. Reccommend it to your friends. The more people that use the bot, the more likely I am to release new features and keep updating it. ;p
    Last edited by JBot; 05-21-2014 at 04:35 AM.

Sure,
    I am having anther problem, i set all backpacks:
    bp 1 = main
    bp 2 = mana
    bp 3 = hp
    bp 4 = food
    bp 5 = bp with 5 backpacks emptys
    then i open the first bp of the bp5...

The problem is my screen is to small to expand the bp 5... if i expand all it wont have space to the loots corpses... another problem is, when i try to make get a loot the bot is crazy and try push my start bar...
    How i fix it?