Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[C#] Reading Values problem

Thread: [C#] Reading Values problem

[C#] Reading Values problem

Hello
    I am using this code to get max hp http://pastebin.com/C6qnjthT

but it only shows "0" and i don't know why it doesn't work. Anyone could point what's wrong here
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by arek159 View Post
    Hello
    I am using this code to get max hp http://pastebin.com/C6qnjthT

but it only shows "0" and i don't know why it doesn't work. Anyone could point what's wrong here
    Thanks in advance.
    you get wrong addresses.

check this code [tibia preview 10.52], working
    Code:
    UInt32 BattlelistStart = 0x601DF0;
    UInt32 Battlelist_IdOfsset = 0x4;
    Console.WriteLine("Nick : " + ReadString(Base + (BattlelistStart * 1) + Battlelist_IdOfsset, Handle));

Quote Originally Posted by wgrzelak View Post
    you get wrong addresses.

check this code [tibia preview 10.52], working
    Code:
    UInt32 BattlelistStart = 0x601DF0;
    UInt32 Battlelist_IdOfsset = 0x4;
    Console.WriteLine("Nick : " + ReadString(Base + (BattlelistStart * 1) + Battlelist_IdOfsset, Handle));
    Thanks , your addresses work. I took mine from http://www.blackdtools.net/showthrea...ddresses-10-52 but seems they don't work correctly, i need to run cheat engine by myself :<
    Last edited by arek159; 08-23-2014 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arek159 View Post
    Thanks , your addresses work. I took mine from http://www.blackdtools.net/showthrea...ddresses-10-52 but seems they doesn't work correctly, i need to run cheat engine by myself :<
    Working with addresses sometimes you need to subtract 0x400000 from the value, depending on who submitted them. CIP implemented ASLR some time ago and prior to that the "base address" was always 0x400000. Since they implemented ASLR, that number changes each time you start Tibia to some pseudo random value. Effectively, you are already accounting for this by getting the base address. ASLR is "Address Space Layout Randomisation", should you wish to research it.

Should probably point out that some bots actually disable ASLR before doing anything to the client, meaning the base address will always be 0x400000. For that reason, they don't bother to add the base address in code, they simply do it manually when they write the addresses. This is why the addresses you found need 0x400000 subtracting from them.
    Last edited by XtrmJash; 08-22-2014 at 11:38 PM.