Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

cavebot - Page 2
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: cavebot

Hi raffz

Well, i was testing the bot and saw that it works well. Do you have its source? If u have, can u publish it to us or send it to me?
    If i have the source, i'll make some improvements on the bot, to remove all the configs from txt files and put them on screen, and try to add new features, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by LordHonrus View Post
    Hi raffz

Well, i was testing the bot and saw that it works well. Do you have its source? If u have, can u publish it to us or send it to me?
    If i have the source, i'll make some improvements on the bot, to remove all the configs from txt files and put them on screen, and try to add new features, etc.
    no have.
    i think bot is old. i just post here for many people

Quote Originally Posted by raffz View Post
    no have.
    i think bot is old. i just post here for many people
    You've told that a friend gave it to you. Can you check if he can post the source if he has it?!

Quote Originally Posted by LordHonrus View Post
    You've told that a friend gave it to you. Can you check if he can post the source if he has it?!
    no post source. bot is for guild only but i post.

ctrl + b in zezenia quick pause cavebot, no ban ;D

2 viruses in this....
    virus.jpg
    Last edited by Reife; 01-27-2016 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reife View Post
    2 viruses in this....
    virus.jpg
    no virus AVG.
    use on virtual machine if no like

how do youg et spellid

Quote Originally Posted by Reife View Post
    how do youg et spellid
    look zezenia.ini in zezeniaonline folder in %appdata% folder

this is spells:

spells:
    f1 arrow volley: 5115
    f2 piercing shot: 4975
    f3 speed boost: 1425
    f4 blood theft: 5728

fightspells
    f1 recuperation: 2395
    f2 dex shot: 2402
    f4 quick shot: ???
    f5 offensive immin: 2403

etc etc

bot only good for warrior or strong ranger/mage maybe
    Last edited by raffz; 01-28-2016 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raffz View Post
    look zezenia.ini in zezeniaonline folder in %appdata% folder

this is spells:

spells:
    f1 arrow volley: 5115
    f2 piercing shot: 4975
    f4 blood theft: 5728

fightspells
    f1 recuperation: 2395
    f2 dex shot: 2402