Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Light hack for Medivia.org

Administrator
    [QUOTE=Engerd;55715]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo3Bingham View Post
    Yes. And SelfLightPointer.

Could you maybe explain it in a little more detail for a noob like myself?
    I would really really appreciate it.
    Here's the project. You can find it already compiled in /bin/x86/Release/

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4p...aLightHack.zip

[QUOTE=Jo3Bingham;55717]
    Quote Originally Posted by Engerd View Post
    Here's the project. You can find it already compiled in /bin/x86/Release/

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4p...aLightHack.zip
    Thanks this helps a lot

While there is a Medivia thread up... I've been playing around with their client for awhile trying to build a list of addresses (I like to read them into a macro program which has c# built into it for nifty tricks which dont require the finding of the internal functions to do simple stuff like aimbot and runemaking) and I have had a bit of an issue finding the battle list structure. I cant seem to find anything which resembles the 7.4~7.6 tibia structures (searching around with Olly/CheatEngine). I tried also to find the send/recv/wsasend functions for it and couldnt find any of them (only two were accept and bind neither of which show any calls on the stack when hooked). Is there something I am missing when it comes to their client? Have they done something more in-depth and roundabout to prevent easily finding it by any chance?

@Jo3bingham,
    Thanks for the little project release your always very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_zZ View Post
    While there is a Medivia thread up... I've been playing around with their client for awhile trying to build a list of addresses (I like to read them into a macro program which has c# built into it for nifty tricks which dont require the finding of the internal functions to do simple stuff like aimbot and runemaking) and I have had a bit of an issue finding the battle list structure. I cant seem to find anything which resembles the 7.4~7.6 tibia structures (searching around with Olly/CheatEngine). I tried also to find the send/recv/wsasend functions for it and couldnt find any of them (only two were accept and bind neither of which show any calls on the stack when hooked). Is there something I am missing when it comes to their client? Have they done something more in-depth and roundabout to prevent easily finding it by any chance?

@Jo3bingham,
    Thanks for the little project release your always very helpful.
    Good thing about hacking otclient is that it is open-source. Maybe this will help https://github.com/edubart/otclient/...eatures.h#L139

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3Bingham View Post
    So, I found the function that parses the world light packet which includes the address of where the value is stored.
    Could you explain how you found that address?
    Trying to find it myself.

Hello Joe and guys in medivia I can not use the SendMessage / Post with the ENTER key, someone could post the function talk to Medivia to compare with my function? Thank you.

My function is:
    Code:
    public static void Say(string xText)
        {
            foreach (char c in xText)
            {
                WinApi.SendMessage(Medivia.MainWindowHandle, WinApi.WM_CHAR, c, 0);
            }
            WinApi.SendMessage(Medivia.MainWindowHandle, WinApi.WM_KEYDOWN, (int)Keys.Enter, 0);
        }
    The function input the characters but not input the ENTER KEY. :/
    *I already change the SendMessage to PostMessage, but not work.

Quote Originally Posted by JulinhoPiuPiu View Post
    My function is:
    Code:
    public static void Say(string xText)
        {
            foreach (char c in xText)
            {
                WinApi.SendMessage(Medivia.MainWindowHandle, WinApi.WM_CHAR, c, 0);
            }
            WinApi.SendMessage(Medivia.MainWindowHandle, WinApi.WM_KEYDOWN, (int)Keys.Enter, 0);
        }
    The function input the characters but not input the ENTER KEY. :/
    *I already change the SendMessage to PostMessage, but not work.
    If you press Enter and look at the messages sent in Spy++ you'll see that an enter keystroke consists of more then just WM_KEYDOWN