Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Bot on custom servers

Thread: Bot on custom servers

Bot on custom servers

Hi,

Alot of servers uses a DLL injection to their client, this prevents most of the bots to work.
    Is it possible to bypass this and how?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lassemannen View Post
    Hi,

Alot of servers uses a DLL injection to their client, this prevents most of the bots to work.
    Is it possible to bypass this and how?

Thanks
    Yeah, I wonder how to do this too.
    I tried to open normal Tibia client, and inject their custom client .dll into this, then just connect with IP Changer, but that don't work.

I can't inject bot into custom client, even when class and title matches, still bot won't inject cuz of that external .dll protecting client.
    Connection with normal Tibia client doesn't work too because it's somehow blocked.
    I also tried replacing this protecting .dll with another .dll, but it doesn't work too.

Anyone have idea how you can bypass that anticheats? Behind that this custom client is just normal tibia client, but that .dll somehow protecting it from injecting other stuff

Administrator
    You could make a proxy.

Could you please tell me more?

I spent whole day on that and i bypassed by reverse engineering anticheat.dll. Now im able to inject bot into client and connect server, i was so happy, but bot still doesn't work..

I injected Elfbot, and Cavebot works, targetting doesn't work and saying packet ( healer etc. ) make me logout, also dash directions seems mixed.

I think they changed packets ? Is there anyway to bypass it ? Could you tell me more about proxy?