Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[OTClient] Battle List Tutorial - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [OTClient] Battle List Tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    @Blequi, I made a BL analyzer and worked 100% here, thanks a lot!
    But when I pass to my friend to test, 10~15% of the creatures have the posZ and/or HP offset negative and with weird values!
    Do you know what is the problem?

#Edit
    When I launch the client/dll from the Delphi runtime, it works perfectly
    But when I launch first the client and later the bot, this strange bug happens sometimes o.O
    The last time I ran the script provided in the How to Code, I saw a few creatures with pos X = 65536, pos Y = 65536, pos Z = 255.

I believe it tells such creatures are invalid in the sense they aren't around you anymore, i.e., I would say it's expected

There is a "isRemoved" offset that is very easy to find, but it differs from each otclient. Just kill one creature and see in the memory browser one "0" turn into "1".
    oi amiguinhos

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    There is a "isRemoved" offset that is very easy to find, but it differs from each otclient. Just kill one creature and see in the memory browser one "0" turn into "1".
    I guess it is the "IsDead" flag in the creature object. I'm trying to find the map structure, but seems really crazy.

The name the otclient use for this offset is "removed". Because if someone run out of your screen, the flag will turn 1 too
    oi amiguinhos

got any tips how to find items or magic effects? Finding them by positions didnt work out for me :/

Quote Originally Posted by Pochodnia View Post
    got any tips how to find items or magic effects? Finding them by positions didnt work out for me :/

I'm not creating cheats for OTClient. These tutorials were born on tedious days

Best Product Website

Please try Google before asking about Top Rated Product Info 289dedb

Cool Corteco Auto Parts Info

In reply to the people talking about auto carparts 24, au5o parts, parts & parts, e parts lv, un auto parts, an auto parts, a and c auto parts, b and a auto parts, rezerves dalas riga, kar ke parts, x parts, carparts 24, I highly recommend this web site about Esen auto parts info or auto deta?as riga, auto parts b, and a auto parts, it auto parts, v auto parts, rezerves dalas riga, carparts de, i auto parts, auto veikals riga, b & c auto parts, carparts lv, bmw rezerves dalas, not to mention this click here for Delphi auto parts tips alongside all parts and parts auto, bmw rezerves dalas, as auto spares, auto parts lv, auto parts c, auto detalas riga, carparts 24, bmw auto salvage, e auto parts, con part, i auto parts, auto e, alongside all this this contact form for SKF auto parts blog which is also great. Also, have a look at this updated NTY auto parts info not to mention auto e, auto rezerves dalas riga, a and a auto spares, european part, b & a auto parts, parts on parts, parts lv, auto spares lv, parts & parts, carparts 24, the auto parts, bmw dismantler, and don't forget this cool Delphi auto parts url with x parts de, auto carparts 24, auto factors open sunday, par ts, auto parts latvia, be auto parts, latvia auto parts, xpart, car_ parts, auto parts that are open, i auto parts, auto parts on alameda, for good measure. Check more @ Awesome Corteco Auto Parts Blog b9b2ee9

Please try Google before asking about Useful Product Site b2ee98b

Awesome Product Guide

Please try Google before asking about Recommended Product Tips f6fd6b8