Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

LordOfWar's MMORPG
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LordOfWar's MMORPG

LordOfWar's MMORPG

You may pre-order it now. What do you think about this game? Not much info yet but I do not think it may be even worse than Tibia.

http://forums.tibiabot.com

Administrator

LordOfWar's MMORPG

That looks like Darth Vader o.O

LordOfWar's MMORPG

Yea lol, it sux... and the vader is even bigger than the dragon. I think they should use diagon projection, because now it looks quite unnatural.

Also the trees and the grass on other pictures looks horrible...

LordOfWar's MMORPG

That looks pretty fakkin' ugly : o Syros would rock if they continued...

LordOfWar's MMORPG

My eyes! the goggles do nothing!
    Nah but seriously the game looks very ugly, let's just hope the gameplay is good so people's actually going to play it. Also I hope he is going to have some trial/demo version because I would never pay 50$ for a game that looks so ugly and that I haven't been able to test before.

LordOfWar's MMORPG

Kinda weird Tibia players complain about graphics. And yeah LordOfVader screen is fun.

Administrator

LordOfWar's MMORPG

hmmm.. there should be a MMORPG of Star Wars....... that would be so cool

LordOfWar's MMORPG

http://www.swtor.com
    "Yes, Star Wars: The Old Republic is a MMO, or ?massively multiplayer online game?. Star Wars: The Old Republic will allow thousands of players to explore, adventure, and fight in a single game session."

I personally do not like sci-fi, fantasy ftw.

Administrator

LordOfWar's MMORPG

Quote Originally Posted by WRtB
    http://www.swtor.com
    "Yes, Star Wars: The Old Republic is a MMO, or “massively multiplayer online game”. Star Wars: The Old Republic will allow thousands of players to explore, adventure, and fight in a single game session."

I personally do not like sci-fi, fantasy ftw.
    omg I quit Tibia. lol

edit:
    I take that back. I tried registering a fifty friggin' times, I can't believe it!
    And it wouldn't work.. hmm >.<

edit2:
    Received the email confirmation
    Took a while tho.. >.>

LordOfWar's MMORPG

The game looks ok. The only thing that distrubs me are the propotions. The dragon should be muuuuch bigger.

Now it looks like a dragon hatchling / dragon baby :P