Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[C#] Tibianic-HR - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [C#] Tibianic-HR

RE: [C#] Tibianic-HR

loot problem how can i fix this problem

i have found a bug when i open classic bot

Consulte o final desta mensagem para obter detalhes sobre como chamar a
    depuração just-in-time (JIT) em vez desta caixa de diálogo.

************** Texto de Exceção **************
    System.NullReferenceException: Referência de objeto não definida para uma instância de um objeto.
    em ClassicBotter.frmMain.LoadPlayer() na C:\Users\Fredrik\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\ClassicBotter\ClassicBotter\frmMain. cs:linha 1675
    em ClassicBotter.frmMain.frmMain_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) na C:\Users\Fredrik\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\ClassicBotter\ClassicBotter\frmMain. cs:linha 353
    em System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
    em System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
    em System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
    em System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
    em System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
    em System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    em System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Mes sage& m)
    em System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
    em System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
    em System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
    em System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
    em System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Assemblies Carregados **************
    mscorlib
    Versão do Assembly: 4.0.0.0
    Versão do Win32: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
    Base de Código: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    ClassicBotter
    Versão do Assembly: 1.0.0.0
    Versão do Win32: 1.0.0.0
    Base de Código: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/CaioB/Desktop/ClassicBotter/ClassicBotter/ClassicBotter/bin/Debug/ClassicBotter.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
    Versão do Win32: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
    Base de Código: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System.Drawing
    Base de Código: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System
    Base de Código: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Configuration
    Base de Código: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Xml
    Base de Código: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    System.Windows.Forms.resources
    Base de Código: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_pt-BR_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll
    mscorlib.resources
    Base de Código: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_pt-BR_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll

************** Depuração JIT **************
    Para habilitar a depuração just-in-time (JIT), o arquivo .config deste
    aplicativo ou computador (machine.config) deve ter o valor
    jitDebugging definido na seção system.windows.forms.
    O aplicativo também deve ser compilado com a depuração
    habilitada.

Por exemplo:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

Quando a depuração JIT está habilitada, qualquer exceção sem tratamento
    será enviada ao depurador JIT registrado no computador,
    em vez de ser tratada nesta caixa de diálogo.

someone can help me?

OK, I have an issue, but I don't rly know how to fix it.
    Problem is that the program runs "pretty" fine on my 32bit W7 laptop,
    but nothing (except lighthack and cavebotwalking) works on my 64bit W7 PC.
    Any idea where the problem could be?
    I thought it was in the imported .dll, but I found all the required files on the 64bit too.

why cavebot/light only works
    tried in w7 64x and win xp sp3

Try running the project from Visual Studio and you will see when and why it crashes. Most likely becasue you lack some tag.

$Grafit_ You also need to have your client running, probably even logged on if I can remember corretctly.

I've been trying to use this, but the .exe crashes as soon as I launch the 7.72 (Tibianic-hr) client.

When I launch Classicbot before the client, it asks for the client. After client launch, classicbot crashes.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Would definitely appreciate it.

How to make runes on it can somebody tell me?:]

Can anyone write if it works with Win 7 64-bit and how to make runes with this bot?

Quote Originally Posted by praktor
    Can anyone write if it works with Win 7 64-bit and how to make runes with this bot?

For me the bot doesn't work on my 64-bit system,
    yet for my friend it does.
    So dunno what's going on.

How to make runes:
    You gotta make some tags (main-tab -> check the 'record', then put your mouse at the place where u want to make the tag, and press * and name the tag)
    afterwards, u can use this tag in a script with #tagname.
    So you should be able to make it drag runes and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Matti
    Quote Originally Posted by praktor

For me the bot doesn't work on my 64-bit system,
    yet for my friend it does.
    So dunno what's going on.

How to make runes:
    You gotta make some tags (main-tab -> check the 'record', then put your mouse at the place where u want to make the tag, and press * and name the tag)
    afterwards, u can use this tag in a script with #tagname.
    So you should be able to make it drag runes and stuff.

It works for me now, even on my 64-bit system. Thanks.