Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[7.4, 7.6 & 7.72] ClassicBotter 1.6.7 - Page 62
Page 62 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: [7.4, 7.6 & 7.72] ClassicBotter 1.6.7

thanks mate now it works

Inside of the config.ini theres a part called IdByGold:3031(by default)
    When you login to a (new) server, make sure you check that servers ID of gold. If it is 2148, change IdByGold to 2148 instead of 3031. Then go to File > Reload INI and u're good to go. This changes some ID's inside of the bot for finding correct food and backpack ID's.

reload ini everyone!

Hello, I got a little question. is there any guide or so how to get the sleeping farm to work?:S cant find anything about it? do anyone got a clue?

Would it be possible to make a hotkey that uses x item (not on yourself) when you're below x mana?
    I've tried with both:
    $mplower 1000 3599 | useitem 3599 (doesn't work)
    $mplower 1000 useitem 3599 (doesn't work)

If I use $useitem 3599, it works but I can't make it only execute it when below x mana.

Can you release all the hotkey/cavebot etc information again? cant see it anymore

Hello i have got problem with Classic botter, i mean it's opening etc but when i'm trying to run my cavebot (when i press activate) i got problem :"run time error 9 subscript out of rang". Please help me

great job thanks

My classic bot 1.6.7 wont eat food, what's wrong?

Hello Do u know guys maybe how to chnage id of blank rune? Cuz runemaker wont work on originaltibia.com, and one more classic botter 1.6.7 wont eat food for me. Xavious plx help

Quote Originally Posted by Karslow View Post
    Hello Do u know guys maybe how to chnage id of blank rune? Cuz runemaker wont work on originaltibia.com, and one more classic botter 1.6.7 wont eat food for me. Xavious plx help
    He has discontinued the project, you will not get any support from him...

does anyone have a auto SD target hotkey script. there is a 20$ reward to whoever can get me to make one work.