Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../includes/class_core.php on line 4224
Delphi [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Delphi

1. [Delphi] Drawing items on the screen
  2. My application stop reading memory addresses!!!
  3. How i can make a HUD Like a Magic Wall timers and others with timer... in delphi?
  4. Why does not attacking my function? packet
  5. [Error] Using the Tibia functions
  6. Rsa
  7. trouble updating datReader
  8. BattleList Error...
  9. CharList Preview
  10. errors while adding values to an array of an array (wat xD)
  11. Good way to check player's ONLINE
  12. Tibia 10.00 - Memory Addresses [Random ?]
  13. Error reading address [Help]
  14. Error Battlelist Reader... tibia 10.10
  15. How to get logged character's name?
  16. How to get market/purse opened?
  17. [Help] Get ClientLoginServer
  18. Best Way to send hotkeys to Window
  19. alarm when any message.
  20. Problem with my code.
  21. Tibia BaseAddress (Delphi)
  22. Container read - need help
  23. attacking/targeting - looking for help.
  24. Help to Send Packet
  25. Reading Mem in PXG Client
  26. New Charlist?
  27. Tibia Address Delphi 10.53
  28. Packet.dll 8.6 pleace
  29. Hooking and getting id of pointer to effect object
  30. How to run command Ollydbg by Delphi
  31. get address of instance of object inside exe file after code inject in delphi
  32. Packet error
  33. покрытие авто пленкой цена
  34. прессованные керамические коронки