Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
MiniBot [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : MiniBot

jo3bingham
10-06-2008, 05:44 PM
Attention
This is the final release of MiniBot, look for my new bot to debut soon.

I have only posted this bot on TProgramming Forums (http://www.tpforums.org), OtLand (http://www.otland.net), Tibia Underground (http://www.tibiaug.com), and TibiaFans (http://www.tibiafans.com). If you download it from anywhere else you risk the chance of it being full of viruses.

If you get an error about comdlg32.ocx, please go here Mising COMDLG32.OCX Library File (http://www.ascentive.com/support/new/support_dll.phtml?dllname=COMDLG32.OCX), download the file and follow the instructions. (Follow the same instructions on Windows Vista, but you might have to go to your system32 folder and run cmd.exe as an administrator.)

Download
MiniBot v4.2.0 Alpha: Final Version (http://jo3.knoxstudio.net/MiniBot v4.2.0 Alpha.rar)
Older Versions (http://jo3.knoxstudio.net/MiniBot/)

Changelog

v4.0.0

This is the first release after the internal GUI restructuring
Alerts were added, these include Alarms, Logout, CM/GM Safe, Player Safe, and a Safe List
Instead of checking 'On' for features in the Option menu, you now just click on the feature (level spy, name spy, etc.) to enable it
Hotkeys will only work if Tibia or MiniBot is the main window
Fixed a few random bugs

Features

Compatible with Tibia 8.31, 8.22, and 8.21.
Show Name and/or Experience in Tibia title
Alerts

Alarms

CM/GM Detected
Damage
Disconnected
Full Mana
Low Health
Moved
Player Attack
Player On Screen

Logout

CM/GM Detected
Moved
Player On Screen

CM/GM Safe
Player Safe
Safe List

Anti Idle
Auto Fisher
Fast Hands
Full Light
Game Window

Widescreen
World Only View

Level Spy using +/-
Name Spy
OT Controls
Recast (Haste (Normal and Strong), Invisible, and Mana Shield)
Replace Trees
Show Invisible Creatures
CaveBot

Waypoints

Ground
Hole
Ladder
Rope
Sewer
Shovel
Upstairs
Downstairs
Say Default/NPC
Delay

Loot
Attack

Food Eater
Healer

Self Healer

Spell Hi: Spell to use when you have a high amount of health. Lowest priority.
Spell Lo: Spell to use first when being low on health. Priority over UH Rune, HP Potion, and Spell Hi.
UH Rune: Health at which to use a UH rune. Priority over HP Potion and Spell Hi.
HP Potion: Health at which to use specified health potion. Priority over Spell Hi.

Friend Healer

HP/UH: Health percent at which to use a potion or UH rune on your friend.
Exura Sio: Health percent at which to sio your friend. Has priority over HP/UH.

Hotkeys

titlename
titleexp
antiidle
autofisher
fasthands
fulllight
widescreen
worldonlyview
levelspy
levelspyup
levelspydown
namespy
goldtoplatinum
platinumtocrystal
recasthastenormal
recasthastestrong
recastinvisible
recastmanashield
replacetrees
showinvisiblecreatures
say {text}
yell {text}
whisper {text}

Mana Restore
Outfit Changer
Reloader
Rune Maker
Spell Caster

Requests/To Do
http://otland.net/f174/minibot-feature-request-13300/

Screenshot
*Note: Screenshot needs to be updated, some features have been removed and some have been added.
Click here to view screenshots. (http://jo3.knoxstudio.net/Screenshots/)

Jo3

cogna
10-06-2008, 06:43 PM
Changelog

v3.1.2

Fixed a few bugs in CaveBot

v3.1.1

Fixed a few bugs in CaveBot

v3.1.0

Added waypoints to CaveBot (ground, hole, ladder, rope, sewer, shovel, upstairs, downstairs, and delay)
Auto Looter and Auto Stacker have been moved to CaveBot

v3.0.0

Updated to work with Tibia 8.31, 8.22, and 8.21!
When the bot loads you can choose the client version to connect to.
The new CM outfit has been added to the outfit changer.
There might be some other small changes, but I can't remember, lol.

Download
MiniBot v3.1.2 (http://jo3.knoxstudio.net/MiniBot/MiniBot v3.1.2.rar)
Older Versions (http://jo3.knoxstudio.net/MiniBot/)

Features

Compatible with Tibia 8.31, 8.22, and 8.21.
Show Name and/or Experience in Tibia title
Anti Idle
Auto Fisher
Fast Hands
Full Light
Level Spy using +/-
Name Spy
OT Controls
Recast (Haste (Normal and Strong), Invisible, and Mana Shield)
Replace Trees
Show Invisible Creatures
World Only View
CaveBot

Waypoints

Where to stand to set waypoint.
Ground (Stand on tile)
Hole (Drop down hole)
Ladder (Stand on ladder tile)
Rope (Stand on rope spot)
Sewer (Stand on sewer grate)
Shovel (Stand on stone pile)
Upstairs (Go upstairs)
Downstairs (Go downstairs)
Delay (Stand on tile)

Loot
Attack

Food Eater
Healer

Self Healer

Spell Hi: Spell to use when you have a high amount of health. Lowest priority.
Spell Lo: Spell to use first when being low on health. Priority over UH Rune, HP Potion, and Spell Hi.
UH Rune: Health at which to use a UH rune. Priority over HP Potion and Spell Hi.
HP Potion: Health at which to use specified health potion. Priority over Spell Hi.

Friend Healer

HP/UH: Health percent at which to use a potion or UH rune on your friend.
Exura Sio: Health percent at which to sio your friend. Has priority over HP/UH.

Mana Restore
Outfit Changer
Reloader
Rune Maker
Spell Caster

Requests/To Do

Requests
To Do

Add ramp support to waypoints
Add All, Drop, and Ignore to looter
Finish Target All in CaveBot
Add support for Elvenhair rope and Light Shovel in CaveBot

Screenshot
*Note: Screenshot needs to be updated, some features have been removed and some have been added.
http://jo3.knoxstudio.net/MiniBot.bmp

Jo3

nice. lol:D

cogna
10-06-2008, 07:03 PM
AhnLab-V3 2008.10.3.2 2008.10.06 -
AntiVir 7.8.1.34 2008.10.06 -
Authentium 5.1.0.4 2008.10.06 -
Avast 4.8.1248.0 2008.10.05 -
AVG 8.0.0.161 2008.10.06 -
BitDefender 7.2 2008.10.06 -
CAT-QuickHeal 9.50 2008.10.06 -
ClamAV 0.93.1 2008.10.06 -
DrWeb 4.44.0.09170 2008.10.06 -
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2008.10.05 -
eTrust-Vet 31.6.6131 2008.10.06 -
Ewido 4.0 2008.10.06 -
F-Prot 4.4.4.56 2008.10.05 -
F-Secure 8.0.14332.0 2008.10.06 -
Fortinet 3.113.0.0 2008.10.06 -
GData 19 2008.10.06 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.34.0 2008.10.06 -
K7AntiVirus 7.10.486 2008.10.06 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2008.10.06 -
McAfee 5398 2008.10.04 -
Microsoft 1.4005 2008.10.06 -
NOD32 3497 2008.10.06 -
Norman 5.80.02 2008.10.06 -
Panda 9.0.0.4 2008.10.06 -
PCTools 4.4.2.0 2008.10.06 -
Prevx1 V2 2008.10.06 -
Rising 20.65.02.00 2008.10.06 -
SecureWeb-Gateway 6.7.6 2008.10.06 -
Sophos 4.34.0 2008.10.06 -
Sunbelt 3.1.1704.1 2008.10.06 -
Symantec 10 2008.10.06 -
TheHacker 6.3.1.0.102 2008.10.06 -
TrendMicro 8.700.0.1004 2008.10.06 -
VBA32 3.12.8.6 2008.10.05 -
ViRobot 2008.10.6.1408 2008.10.06 -
VirusBuster 4.5.11.0 2008.10.06 -

clean ;D

jo3bingham
10-06-2008, 07:09 PM
Next major update will finish the To Do list, and you'll be able to save/load waypoints, and load NG and BlackD waypoints.

Jo3

jo3bingham
10-06-2008, 09:31 PM
Updated v3.1.6.

If anyone is willing to test features for me I would appreciate it. Sizaro from OtLands is the only person who's using it that I know of.

Jo3

Ironguy
10-07-2008, 05:41 AM
I'll be playing around with it tonight. Thanks for the bot man :) Takes TA's place till they get some decent runnings going again.

jo3bingham
10-07-2008, 07:48 AM
I'll be playing around with it tonight. Thanks for the bot man :) Takes TA's place till they get some decent runnings going again.

No problem, and thank you. :)

Update v3.1.7. View Changelog for info.

Jo3

Jesse
10-07-2008, 09:14 AM
Great job jo3, (job - jo3 :p)
I'll test it later today after school, but it seems really nice.

jo3bingham
10-07-2008, 09:38 AM
Great job jo3, (job - jo3 :p)
I'll test it later today after school, but it seems really nice.

Thanks. :)

Update v3.2.0! Add load/save to waypoints, you can also load NG waypoints and they'll automatically convert, and added two new waypoints (Say->Default and NPC). Default sends a message to the default channel, NPC sends a message to the NPC channel.

Jo3

Ironguy
10-07-2008, 12:35 PM
oooh yay for save and load!

Problem is, I'm trying to run from my work comp. XP 64, quad core, plenty of ram and I get this error when I try and run the bot.

"Failed to load control 'CommonDialog' from comdlg32.ocx. Your version of comdlg32.ocx may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that wa provided with your application."

Just thought you might like to know that I am having problems running from work. On a beast of a machine. >.<

klusbert
10-07-2008, 01:02 PM
Next major update will finish the To Do list, and you'll be able to save/load waypoints, and load NG and BlackD waypoints.

Jo3

Have a question.

I understand that you can convert Ngs waypoint so they will work in your bot since they use like rope here, use hole here and so on.

But blackd do not use that. So will you upgrade your bot so instead of add ropespot, the bot will find a way to get up if the next waypoint is over you.

Tell me your idea im working on the same kind with tibiaapi.

And i do like this, if client.statusbar =" First go upstairs" then (pretty uggly I know:icon11:

Jesper_Kladden
10-07-2008, 02:33 PM
WOW, AWESOME!! This can't be a Minibot, it must be some kind of super bot :)

jo3bingham
10-07-2008, 02:57 PM
oooh yay for save and load!

Problem is, I'm trying to run from my work comp. XP 64, quad core, plenty of ram and I get this error when I try and run the bot.

"Failed to load control 'CommonDialog' from comdlg32.ocx. Your version of comdlg32.ocx may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that wa provided with your application."

Just thought you might like to know that I am having problems running from work. On a beast of a machine. >.<
Your comdlg32.ocx file is outdated, lol http://www.ascentive.com/support/new/support_dll.phtml?dllname=COMDLG32.OCX.

Have a question.

I understand that you can convert Ngs waypoint so they will work in your bot since they use like rope here, use hole here and so on.

But blackd do not use that. So will you upgrade your bot so instead of add ropespot, the bot will find a way to get up if the next waypoint is over you.

Tell me your idea im working on the same kind with tibiaapi.

And i do like this, if client.statusbar =" First go upstairs" then (pretty uggly I know:icon11:
I might do that, but I'm not too sure. The best thing to do is read the map, have it go to the spot then check if you're standing on a ladder, sewer, rope hole, or loose stone pile tile, if not then check the tiles around you for stairs. It sounds hard but it's really not.

WOW, AWESOME!! This can't be a Minibot, it must be some kind of super bot :)
Haha, thanks.

Jo3

jo3bingham
10-07-2008, 04:17 PM
Update v3.2.1. Small GUI tweaks.

Jo3

jo3bingham
10-07-2008, 05:31 PM
Update v3.2.2. Fixed bug in Outfit Changer.

@Bakuo
I saw that you posted my bot on your forums. Thanks, but since I can't read polish and translators aren't that good I couldn't really understand the problems that were posted. If you could possibly translate them and tell me I would appreciate it.

Jo3

Ironguy
10-07-2008, 05:34 PM
Or you could do like TA. I personally love the internal map system TA has. Possibly a combonation of an internal map system combined with NG's and BD's systems would provide the most powerful waypoint system (IMO)

Yeah I figured it was outdated, but now anyone else that has the issue should be able to fix it ;) You gonna make a homepage for this minibot? BTW, I love the speed. How are you planning to keep minibot mini and fast, while adding supreme usability and usefulness?

(I like the way the gui system was, I'll try out the update somtime tonight when I get home.)

On another note. The CAVE bot interface was a little confusing. I got that you were supposed to add waypoints to the upmost box. But how do I determine which bag/bags I want looted too? Prehaps a custom loot list for each bag (That would be very originial). So that it loots "bla" into bag one,"ha" into bag two, ect.

And are you going to allow for specification of which monsters to attack?

EDIT: Actully I'm testing right now. I notice I get random freeze ups of the interface while the cavebot is running waypoints. When I minimize and re-inlarge the minibot window (via the taskbar) the interface is then unfroze?

jo3bingham
10-07-2008, 05:46 PM
Or you could do like TA. I personally love the internal map system TA has. Possibly a combonation of an internal map system combined with NG's and BD's systems would provide the most powerful waypoint system (IMO)

Yeah I figured it was outdated, but now anyone else that has the issue should be able to fix it ;) You gonna make a homepage for this minibot? BTW, I love the speed. How are you planning to keep minibot mini and fast, while adding supreme usability and usefulness?

(I like the way the gui system was, I'll try out the update somtime tonight when I get home.)

On another note. The CAVE bot interface was a little confusing. I got that you were supposed to add waypoints to the upmost box. But how do I determine which bag/bags I want looted too? Prehaps a custom loot list for each bag (That would be very originial). So that it loots "bla" into bag one,"ha" into bag two, ect.

And are you going to allow for specification of which monsters to attack?
I've been thinking about redoing the waypoint system, if I can code what I have in mind then it would a lot more powerful.

I might make a homepage, haven't really thought about it. The GUI is the same, I just widened it because when Erra started the bot he couldn't see the About menu until he opened something that widened the bot itself.

I'm getting ready to work on changing container names so it'll be easier to set up the looter. As of now it puts the containers in the dropdown box in the same order that you opened them, so you could open one, set loot, open next, set loot, etc. until I fix it.

I actually have the code to attack specified monsters, but haven't added a function yet.

Jo3

Ironguy
10-07-2008, 05:56 PM
Any plans to add functionality to the client. Like Ng's clicking on actul tibia screen to add waypoints? Cause it would be sweet if you could rightclick on a bag, add bag to loot list. Right click on item, it would show loot bag list, and you click on the bag you want it to loot too... All done without even having to leave tibia screen ;)

Keep up the good work :D

Yeah, I like the gui. But as I said, I'm getting BAD freezes of the minibot interface when running cavebot.

jo3bingham
10-07-2008, 06:02 PM
Any plans to add functionality to the client. Like Ng's clicking on actul tibia screen to add waypoints? Cause it would be sweet if you could rightclick on a bag, add bag to loot list. Right click on item, it would show loot bag list, and you click on the bag you want it to loot too... All done without even having to leave tibia screen ;)

Keep up the good work :D

Yeah, I like the gui. But as I said, I'm getting BAD freezes of the minibot interface when running cavebot.
Update v3.2.3. Fixed problem with looter not wanting to loot stacks of 100.

Noxitu posted on how to add items to right click menus, I'll have to update his dll file and get it to work with VB6 then I'll be able to add that.

Yeah I just noticed that on the cavebot, I'll work on it.

Thanks,
Jo3

jo3bingham
10-07-2008, 06:53 PM
Update v3.2.4. This should stop bot from freezing when using waypoints.

Jo3

Ironguy
10-07-2008, 07:03 PM
Thinking of adding any functionality for pallys? I've always wanted a keep distance script. Somthing that might just survey the areas directly around ur character. And would do a small circle/line run w/cavebot. I know it's nothing super, but if u have extra time and want to add a cool feature.

Jesper_Kladden
10-07-2008, 07:04 PM
Hehe, Jo3, many different releases in a short period o_O?

jo3bingham
10-07-2008, 07:21 PM
Thinking of adding any functionality for pallys? I've always wanted a keep distance script. Somthing that might just survey the areas directly around ur character. And would do a small circle/line run w/cavebot. I know it's nothing super, but if u have extra time and want to add a cool feature.
I actually had a working keep distance function before I lost the source to it, but yeah I was going to add it eventually.

Hehe, Jo3, many different releases in a short period o_O?
Eh, they're mostly just bug fixes.

Jo3

chester_182
10-07-2008, 07:25 PM
How about add some features for training
Very nice job updating so soon keep it up

jo3bingham
10-07-2008, 07:27 PM
How about add some features for training
Very nice job updating so soon keep it up

Thanks, what kind of training features?

Jo3

Ironguy
10-07-2008, 11:49 PM
Hmmm. Following waypoints, mid follow i rightclick on the box to add another point. whole minibot freeze up

mm I can't get cavebot to work without eventully just ignoring all monsters :/

chester_182
10-08-2008, 03:09 AM
Thanks, what kind of training features?

Jo3

Features to train like:
Attack monsters in a list till certain % of health then stop and continue with another
Eat food every X secs
Healer can cast a spell at X mana and X heal so it doesnt need to be improved and a feature to train with slimes without killing the mother would be nice
and maybe a new bot name bcoz minibot doesnt seems to refer to your bot j/k :p

jo3bingham
10-08-2008, 03:31 AM
Hmmm. Following waypoints, mid follow i rightclick on the box to add another point. whole minibot freeze up

mm I can't get cavebot to work without eventully just ignoring all monsters :/
Removed ability to add waypoints when Follow Waypoints is checked. This update should fix that problem.

Features to train like:
Attack monsters in a list till certain % of health then stop and continue with another
Eat food every X secs
Healer can cast a spell at X mana and X heal so it doesnt need to be improved and a feature to train with slimes without killing the mother would be nice
and maybe a new bot name bcoz minibot doesnt seems to refer to your bot j/k :p
I might be adding a scripter where a lot of those can be made, and of course I would be 100% behind making script requests. But I might not so I'll look at adding the 1st and 4th one, adding 2nd one to the Food Eater, and couldn't you just set up the Healer to work with the 3rd one? A lot of people have told me I need to change the name, lol.

Update v3.2.5. View Changelog for more info.

Jo3

FeD
10-08-2008, 04:20 AM
is it proxy, injection or packet.dll?

jo3bingham
10-08-2008, 04:22 AM
@Ironguy: the problem is that XP64 doesnt work with a 32bit ocx.
I think it can emulate a 32 bit aplication but there is no 100% compatibility there.
Maybe im wrong, if i am, please someone correct me.

@jo3: is it proxy, injection or packet.dll?

packet.dll

Jo3

Ironguy
10-08-2008, 03:40 PM
Well often times I find myself wanting to add a waypoint mid run. One thing I would like is "STOP ALL" Or Pause cavebot function. Like right next to the "about" tab. That way I could click it fast if I needed to stop/whatever.

But yeah, when I have looting turned on, I find it often times starts ignoring rats altogether. (when cavebot is running)

EDIT: I see you fixed that in the update :D GJ!

Maybe a fun little thing, an EXP database to tell you how many more of the last creature you killed is needed for a next lvl (could be appended to EXP in titlebar)

Also, I'm getting it to loot, but it's still confusing to make it loot properly.
(two bodies and my bag open. meat in first body, meat in second, it loots the meat from second body to stack with first body, but dosen't loot into my bag?!)

jo3bingham
10-08-2008, 03:53 PM
Well often times I find myself wanting to add a waypoint mid run. One thing I would like is "STOP ALL" Or Pause cavebot function. Like right next to the "about" tab. That way I could click it fast if I needed to stop/whatever.

But yeah, when I have looting turned on, I find it often times starts ignoring rats altogether. (when cavebot is running)

EDIT: I see you fixed that in the update :D GJ!

Maybe a fun little thing, an EXP database to tell you how many more of the last creature you killed is needed for a next lvl (could be appended to EXP in titlebar)

Also, I'm getting it to loot, but it's still confusing to make it loot properly.
(two bodies and my bag open. meat in first body, meat in second, it loots the meat from second body to stack with first body, but dosen't loot into my bag?!)

Well NG disables adding waypoints like that, and it adds the waypoint to the bottom of the list not where a waypoint is selected, so I still can't see why you would want to add a waypoint mid-run. But I need to add that it starts with the selected waypoint, like NG.

Yeah I'm going to work on the experience so that it displays your exp/hr and I could add that it checks the last creature you killed and how many more you need and displays it also.

I'll look at that meat looting problem, thanks.

*EDIT* I tested looting meat from two bodies, and it worked. The only time it didn't was if I had a container in the first slot, but it put the meat inside that container. It auto stacks stackable items, so make sure you put it to loot meat (3577) in your container. If it still doesn't work just let me know and I'll test as many possibilities as I can to see if I can get the same problem.

Jo3

Ironguy
10-08-2008, 07:44 PM
Well, I think you said you were going to redo waypoints anyways. Or I would suggest allowing for random waypoint selection...

Do you have a list of item ID's? would be cool if we could "look" at the item and it would give us the ID, or just right click on it as stated earlier.

Your doing some great work, and making some excellent progress for a new bot! Hope you don't mind all my suggestions/critizing :D Just trying to help you out and tell you what I enjoy seeing in bots :)

jo3bingham
10-08-2008, 07:55 PM
Well, I think you said you were going to redo waypoints anyways. Or I would suggest allowing for random waypoint selection...

Do you have a list of item ID's? would be cool if we could "look" at the item and it would give us the ID, or just right click on it as stated earlier.

Your doing some great work, and making some excellent progress for a new bot! Hope you don't mind all my suggestions/critizing :D Just trying to help you out and tell you what I enjoy seeing in bots :)
Yeah I can add when you look at an item it shows you the ID in the statusbar like NG.

Thanks, I love the suggestions/criticism it keeps me going. Otherwise I would probably get bored with it and give up.

Thanks,
Jo3

Ironguy
10-08-2008, 09:09 PM
I've seriously only used NG like once. And that was years ago when it first came out :D

Most of the ideas i'm giving I'm just like hey, would be nice I had this right now :D

jo3bingham
10-08-2008, 09:13 PM
I've seriously only used NG like once. And that was years ago when it first came out :D

Most of the ideas i'm giving I'm just like hey, would be nice I had this right now :D
I got a request thread going, if you know anything about NG you can see that all of habiba's request are from NG, lol.

Jo3

Ironguy
10-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Damn!!!!

I was gonna suggest pause bot! Oh wait, I did ;)

I was about to make a big scene about not getting creds! Not that I really care, I'm just bored as hell!

Gonna set up some points on rook. Any one got a good NG script for rook rats/poision spiders? (FACC)

Ironguy
10-08-2008, 10:01 PM
I'm having trouble getting the cave bot to follow anywaypoint whatsoever @.@

And any suggestions for botting with ladders ?

EDIT: The problem with waypoints seems to occur after I've cleared the list @.@

Still can't get cavbot to function properly. the monster hits him, and he moves on to the next waypoint, hits him again, next point. And he hits the monster, but then just takes off running...

jo3bingham
10-08-2008, 10:05 PM
I'm having trouble getting the cave bot to follow anywaypoint whatsoever @.@

And any suggestions for botting with ladders ?

EDIT: The problem with waypoints seems to occur after I've cleared the list @.@

That's weird, are you using added waypoints or ng waypoints? There's a waypoint to go up ladders, just stand on the tile with the ladder and set it, if that's what you meant. I fixed that problem when habiba reported it to me earlier, just haven't released an update for it. :D

Jo3

Ironguy
10-08-2008, 10:15 PM
Added.

I ment for going down holes @.@ How do I make it go down! (and yeah back up;...)

Can't really get it to bot rook the way I want cause it won't stay with the monster..

Well it just went up the ladder, and is killing now, but it took 5 miniutes of watching it run around confused >.< Lol, see how it goes...

Yep, It still gets fucked up when it changes waypoints right as a monster attacks it. Then it sits there rolling through waypoints, getting majorly confused do to the dependence of procedural waypoints >.<

jo3bingham
10-08-2008, 10:18 PM
Added.

I ment for going down holes @.@ How do I make it go down! (and yeah back up;...)

Can't really get it to bot rook the way I want cause it won't stay with the monster..

Well it just went up the ladder, and is killing now, but it took 5 miniutes of watching it run around confused >.< Lol, see how it goes...

Yep, It still gets fucked up when it changes waypoints right as a monster attacks it. Then it sits there rolling through waypoints, getting majorly confused do to the dependence of procedural waypoints >.<
To go down the ladder just drop down and set a hole waypoint.
I think I found the problem, it'll be in the next update.

Jo3

jo3bingham
10-08-2008, 10:36 PM
Update v3.2.6. Should fix bug when trying to follow no waypoints, levelspy, and Ironguy's recent bug.

Jo3

jo3bingham
10-09-2008, 05:14 AM
Update v3.3.0. Hotkey feature.

Jo3

Ironguy
10-09-2008, 03:22 PM
I tried NG out... Hate that "only attack monsters that are attacking you" crap. Please make an option. Also maybe a "leader/ally" list that it will help kill monsters when it's ally is killing :)

(Whats wrong with ur target all function?)

jo3bingham
10-09-2008, 04:10 PM
I tried NG out... Hate that "only attack monsters that are attacking you" crap. Please make an option. Also maybe a "leader/ally" list that it will help kill monsters when it's ally is killing :)

(Whats wrong with ur target all function?)
Update v3.3.1. View Changelog for details.

I think that might involve hooking/proxy, :(.
The target all function works, but I'm recoding it so that it only attacks creatures and so I'm making a list of all the creatures in Tibia. As soon as I know the list is complete I'll enable target all.

Have you tested the hotkeys yet? I did the update on my girlfriend's sucky laptop so it was hard testing it. (When I say crappy I mean Vista, and whenever I stopped running my code in VB6 it would crash.)

Jo3

jo3bingham
10-09-2008, 11:10 PM
A lot of bugs with the waypoints, looter, and attack creatures have been brought to my attention and I've found the problem, but my girlfriend's laptop sucks so bad I can't run my bot in VB6 without it crashing, so I can't debug for any problems. As soon as I get home the fixes will be made and there will be a new update.

Thanks,
Jo3

Ironguy
10-10-2008, 03:17 AM
Srry busy with exam studies. And I have vista aswell. So prolly won't be able to play/bot for a few days :/

jo3bingham
10-10-2008, 03:55 PM
Srry busy with exam studies. And I have vista aswell. So prolly won't be able to play/bot for a few days :/

That's ok, school is way more important. :)

Update v3.3.2. View Changelog for details.

Jo3

Ironguy
10-10-2008, 11:28 PM
Kk updated report...

1. When following waypoints with target all on. I love it targeting all monsters (takes twice as long to get off rook without it). But if the monster gets killed before you get there, the bot sits and waits forever.

2. Target all targets unreachable creatures and trys to chase them for eternity

jo3bingham
10-11-2008, 12:17 AM
Kk updated report...

1. When following waypoints with target all on. I love it targeting all monsters (takes twice as long to get off rook without it). But if the monster gets killed before you get there, the bot sits and waits forever.

2. Target all targets unreachable creatures and trys to chase them for eternity

Thanks, I love your reports. After reading your reports I immediately knew why it was happening. I would work on fixing it right now, but me and my girlfriend are getting ready to watch a movie ;). So I'll be on it asap after that, lol.

Jo3

Aggressive Prefector
10-11-2008, 12:50 AM
When Level Spy is activated when your char goes up or down a level it does not change automatically. Hope this gets fixed.

Good work and Thanks.

Ironguy
10-11-2008, 02:42 AM
Have fun and take care of that girl ;) ;) :icon6:

Ironguy
10-11-2008, 02:57 AM
No FPS Changer?

FIRST WAY POINT FOR AND MADE COMPLETELY BY MINI BOT

Al Dee Bug's and a Few Rats....

I know, it's a sucky waypoint. But it worked for lvling me from 6-8 in about 30 min instead of hour and a half on a packed server.

Start inside last bug room of AL dee's on rook!
Make sure target all is OFF (until targeting unreachable's is fix'd)

Will kill bugs, then take a quick walk around rats and come back to bugs!

Ironguy
10-11-2008, 03:39 AM
Bug:

1. When I get 100 coins even, it stops looting them @.@

(I can have 354 but when I hit 400, it stops looting coins...)

Ironguy
10-11-2008, 03:51 AM
I'm not sure why, ill look into it more... but when looting it randomly goes into my first container inside of my loot bag... Meaning it dosen't loot any more gold into there because of the previous bug...

Kinda annoying :/

jo3bingham
10-11-2008, 03:58 AM
When Level Spy is activated when your char goes up or down a level it does not change automatically. Hope this gets fixed.

Good work and Thanks.
Thanks, I'll find a fix for it.

Have fun and take care of that girl ;) ;) :icon6:
I'll try :P

No FPS Changer?

FIRST WAY POINT FOR AND MADE COMPLETELY BY MINI BOT

Al Dee Bug's and a Few Rats....

I know, it's a sucky waypoint. But it worked for lvling me from 6-8 in about 30 min instead of hour and a half on a packed server.

Start inside last bug room of AL dee's on rook!
Make sure target all is OFF (until targeting unreachable's is fix'd)

Will kill bugs, then take a quick walk around rats and come back to bugs!
Awesome, and I'll add FPS Changer to the request list.

Bug:

1. When I get 100 coins even, it stops looting them @.@

(I can have 354 but when I hit 400, it stops looting coins...)

I'm not sure why, ill look into it more... but when looting it randomly goes into my first container inside of my loot bag... Meaning it dosen't loot any more gold into there because of the previous bug...

Kinda annoying :/
I thought I fixed that problem :/...I'll look at the code again and see what's wrong.

Thanks,
Jo3

Ironguy
10-11-2008, 04:12 AM
Sorry for this massive post spam...

BUG:

1. Seems to get caught on looting loop when it fails/misses to loot somthing. Meaning the whole waypoint/looting script gets jamm'd! So my guy will sit in one spot until he gets a log :/

Ironguy
10-11-2008, 04:18 AM
Oooh small hic-up

Cavebot runs through, TARGET ALL is OFF. Gos down hole just as monster hit's. Is stuck for infinity down the hole trying to kill the "unreachable" target...

Jesper_Kladden
10-11-2008, 07:56 AM
Wow! Jeez, I've been looking for this kind of bot for OT Server 8.22 and 8.21, thanks alot. I just saw that this is compactible with that.. THANKS AGAIN. And also, can this bot loot @ OTs?

jo3bingham
10-11-2008, 02:09 PM
Wow! Jeez, I've been looking for this kind of bot for OT Server 8.22 and 8.21, thanks alot. I just saw that this is compactible with that.. THANKS AGAIN. And also, can this bot loot @ OTs?
You're welcome, and yes it loots on OTs.

I should have all those bugs worked out sometime today.

Jo3

Ironguy
10-11-2008, 03:30 PM
BUG:

1.Ignores looting body

When:
A. More then one monster
B. Has to walk backward from destination to get monster. Then back to forward waypoint....

Seems to have most problems when there is multiple way points....

Ironguy
10-11-2008, 07:00 PM
Can't get it to connect to a 8.21 client :/

jo3bingham
10-12-2008, 06:50 AM
Update v3.3.3. I believe this should fix all the reported problems with the CaveBot feature, mostly related to the looter, except for Target All. Fixed Outfit Changer bug.
Update v3.3.4. Fixed a few bugs.

Sorry for this massive post spam...

BUG:

1. Seems to get caught on looting loop when it fails/misses to loot somthing. Meaning the whole waypoint/looting script gets jamm'd! So my guy will sit in one spot until he gets a log :/

Oooh small hic-up

Cavebot runs through, TARGET ALL is OFF. Gos down hole just as monster hit's. Is stuck for infinity down the hole trying to kill the "unreachable" target...

BUG:

1.Ignores looting body

When:
A. More then one monster
B. Has to walk backward from destination to get monster. Then back to forward waypoint....

Seems to have most problems when there is multiple way points....

Can't get it to connect to a 8.21 client :/

I believe I fixed all those problems in this latest update.
I didn't have problems connected to an 8.21 client. I've had 1-2 reports that the bot wouldn't recognize a client, but they said after a few tries they finally connected. Haven't figured out why this happens, but I'll try to look for it.

Jo3

cogna
10-12-2008, 01:59 PM
if they continue to do so is going to get better than ng

jo3bingham
10-12-2008, 03:11 PM
Update v3.3.5. View Changelog for details.

if they continue to do so is going to get better than ng

Thanks.

Jo3

Chau
10-12-2008, 03:52 PM
I wait for learn function and gm alert for botting =]

now change name for superbot ;]

jo3bingham
10-12-2008, 04:39 PM
Update v3.3.6. Fixed Fast Hands bug.
Update v3.3.7. Fixed Fast Hands bug.

I wait for learn function and gm alert for botting =]

now change name for superbot ;]

I'm getting there, currently working on Pause/Unpause and GM/Player Safe.

Jo3

Jesper_Kladden
10-12-2008, 05:03 PM
Hmm.. Yea, If I were you, I would ask for your own sub-forum like TT+ has here. But on Closed Source~~ , And also, change name to something better (that fits the bot ;)) .. Also, @ that sub-forum you should add "Waypoints" as a Sub-Forum inside that sub-forum xD

Ironguy
10-12-2008, 06:59 PM
Man Dunno why but the healer lagged on me bad :/

Lost some major shit on an OT :D

jo3bingham
10-12-2008, 07:01 PM
Man Dunno why but the healer lagged on me bad :/

Lost some major shit on an OT :D

Sorry I'll have a look at it. I'm having some weird problems with changing other's outfits on OTs. The next update will have a fix for both.

*EDIT* Which healing systems are you using spelllo, spellhi, uh, potion, friend healer?

Jo3

Ironguy
10-12-2008, 09:22 PM
Spell lo

I didn't understand the whole layout of them. So it could have been completely my fault. But It was working fine... Til I got to the dragon, waited for a heal, and the heal never came :D

Ironguy
10-13-2008, 07:02 PM
Hey man,

I love your bot, and all the work youve done on it! I know if you keep up the hard work, this will be one of the best "free" (if it stays free) bots ever.

But as for me, I just bought warhammer, which Kicks all ass. I hate that it mimic's wow, but it takes the wow shit, and turns it into PVP heaven. Which is why I play tibia.

So, I am stopping tibia again. And your bot help'd make my tibia craving a satisfying seduction. I am bound to come back to tibia, if it stays alive, again some day. So...

When your bots big and strong. Don't forget the little people like me, who lov'd your project and did what they could to help ya in the beginning.

I was one of the first 4 who work'd on TA with vantais and whateva. I quit for 5 months, came back, and I had been forgotten. They don't know who I am over there, and I think their prodject is dead. So just remember those that try and help you. And remember that we still are pulling for you, even if we aren't in tibia anymore :)

jo3bingham
10-13-2008, 07:25 PM
Hey man,

I love your bot, and all the work youve done on it! I know if you keep up the hard work, this will be one of the best "free" (if it stays free) bots ever.

But as for me, I just bought warhammer, which Kicks all ass. I hate that it mimic's wow, but it takes the wow shit, and turns it into PVP heaven. Which is why I play tibia.

So, I am stopping tibia again. And your bot help'd make my tibia craving a satisfying seduction. I am bound to come back to tibia, if it stays alive, again some day. So...

When your bots big and strong. Don't forget the little people like me, who lov'd your project and did what they could to help ya in the beginning.

I was one of the first 4 who work'd on TA with vantais and whateva. I quit for 5 months, came back, and I had been forgotten. They don't know who I am over there, and I think their prodject is dead. So just remember those that try and help you. And remember that we still are pulling for you, even if we aren't in tibia anymore :)
Thanks, I can't forget you, you're one of two people who have really reported bugs so I could fix them. Without you the bot would probably still be full of bugs. I don't plan on ever making anyone pay for the bot. Yeah I've noticed that TA has gone to the birds and there's one guy working on it that doesn't really seem to know what he's doing. I heard warhammer is a good game, I don't like WoW for some reason, but I like Age of Conan so warhammer would probably be something I like.

Thanks again,
Jo3

jo3bingham
10-13-2008, 07:33 PM
Update v3.4.0. View Changelog for details.
Update v3.4.1. View Changelog for details.
Update v3.3.8 should have been v3.4.0.

Jo3

Chau
10-13-2008, 09:28 PM
hey! question:

cavebot , npc function
I test it with my ek...

its possible ? / if cap is 0 leave cave and deposit gold?

sorry if you don't understand,

my english = shit

jo3bingham
10-13-2008, 09:44 PM
Update v3.4.2. Fixed bug in looter.

hey! question:

cavebot , npc function
I test it with my ek...

its possible ? / if cap is 0 leave cave and deposit gold?

sorry if you don't understand,

my english = shit

This will be possible in the future.

Thanks,
Jo3

pawel9932
10-14-2008, 12:57 PM
Will you add slime trainer?

jo3bingham
10-14-2008, 06:56 PM
To give everyone a heads up on things. The next release won't be for a while because I'm having to do a complete internal GUI recoding. To make room for new features I'm having to put all the check boxes, list boxes, combo boxes, command buttons, labels, etc. into arrays, and if you know how that works then you'll know how long it's going to take. Thanks for being patient for new features to be added.

Will you add slime trainer?

Training options, for slimes/monks/etc. will be added soon.

Jo3

jo3bingham
10-15-2008, 09:35 AM
Update v4.0.0!

Finally finished the GUI restructuring, also added Alerts and a few little things. Now I can start adding new features, but for now please let me know of any problems you weren't having before the update, and any new problems.

Thanks,
Jo3

Jesper_Kladden
10-15-2008, 09:37 AM
Can you maybe add an "Exit" button to every "Form", or what I should call it. And also a minimize button, and so you can have many of them open @ the same time.. If you don't know what I mean, take a look at how LoW made it :P

Ironguy
10-15-2008, 01:18 PM
This isn't NG, this is minibot~

Chau
10-15-2008, 03:55 PM
Thanks!!!

;]!

jo3bingham
10-15-2008, 07:03 PM
You can visit the official MiniBot website here: MiniBot (http://jo3.knoxstudio.net)

Thanks!!!

;]!

You're welcome.

Jo3

cogna
10-15-2008, 08:29 PM
omg,

minibot have website and forum lol.

nice =D

minibot = ng ( minibot is free :D )

cogna
10-15-2008, 08:33 PM
I was wondering if I can make a video and upload to minibot to youtube for people to see it?

just give me your license and tell me you want me to say in the video and language in which you want it :icon10::icon10:

ok ?

Ironguy
10-16-2008, 02:43 PM
No...

MiniBot = Minibot

Ng = NG

Minibot > NG

Minibot != NG

jo3bingham
10-16-2008, 04:09 PM
The MiniBot forums are now up, please join the forums and invite your friends to do the same.

http://jo3.knoxstudio.net/forums/index.php

Jo3

Chau
10-17-2008, 12:58 AM
Minibot.com plx ;D

jo3bingham
10-17-2008, 02:46 AM
I don't want to spend the money on a host when my dad already has one, lol. Maybe if MiniBot gets big enough I'll buy a domain...but as far as I can see minibot.com is taken, so is minibot.net.

Jo3

jo3bingham
10-17-2008, 07:38 AM
Update v4.0.1.

http://jo3.knoxstudio.net/forums/showthread.php?p=43#post43

Jo3

Ironguy
10-17-2008, 03:45 PM
Minibot.org FTW!

jo3bingham
10-17-2008, 10:21 PM
Update v4.0.2.
http://jo3.knoxstudio.net/forums/showthread.php?p=55#post55

Jo3

jo3bingham
10-18-2008, 06:34 PM
Training Sytem ready, need testers.
http://jo3.knoxstudio.net/forums/showthread.php?p=65#post65

Jo3

jo3bingham
10-19-2008, 01:20 AM
This update features the new Training system.

http://jo3.knoxstudio.net/Screenshots/Trainer.bmp

Monk: You must attack the monk to get the trainer to start working.

Stop Attacking at HP% - Obviously this will stop attacking the monk when its health% falls below this %.
Start Attacking at HP% - Obviously this will start attacking the monk when its health% falls below this %.
Full Attack When HP% Above - This will switch your attack mode to Full Attack when the monk's health% goes above this %.
Balance Attack When HP% Between Full and Defense - This will switch your attack mode to Balance Attack when the monk's health% is between the Full and Defense health%'s.
Defense Attack When HP% Below - This will switch your attack mode to Defense Attack when the monk's health% goes below this %.
Switch Targets When Stop Attacking - This will switch to another monk if you stop attacking the first monk to let its health go back up.
Enable - This will enable the monk trainer.

Slime: You do not have to start attacking a slime to get the trainer to work.

Mother Slimes - To add mother slimes, slimes you do not want to attack, to the list, first follow the mother slime then press add. You can remove slimes by choosing the ID in the list and clicking Remove. When you add a mother slime to the list it's outfit will be changed to a Female Citizen.
Only Attack Surrounding Creatures - This will only attack creatures that are near you, this is useful for knights.
Enable - This will enable the slime trainer.

Main Thread with Download Link (http://jo3.knoxstudio.net/forums/showthread.php?t=38)

Jo3Bingham

Chau
10-19-2008, 03:01 AM
I love all!

Thanks

jo3!

niceeeee bot/

jo3bingham
10-20-2008, 08:10 AM
Update v4.1.1.

This fixes bugs in the Auto Fisher and Trainer. Also, some adjustments have been made to the Trainer.

http://jo3.knoxstudio.net/forums/showthread.php?p=96#post96

Jo3

jo3bingham
10-20-2008, 10:41 PM
Update v4.1.2

This should fix the problem when trying to MC with MiniBot
Looter should now loot when you attack manually (Guadostar)
Looter should open containers inside of corpses
If the looter tries to loot something and your container is full it should open the last container inside of that container and continue looting
Limit FPS has been added under Options (when enabled it will reduce your client's FPS to 0 when minimized and back to original when maximized)

View official thread and download link (http://jo3.knoxstudio.net/forums/showthread.php?p=101#post101)

Jo3Bingham

jo3bingham
10-22-2008, 09:36 PM
Update v4.2.0 Alpha. It's Alpha because It's released with an under construction scripter. Go here to download it and read about the current class.

http://jo3.knoxstudio.net/forums/showthread.php?p=103#post103

Jo3

jo3bingham
10-28-2008, 05:49 PM
Attention
I've decided to stop production on MiniBot since I'm moving to VB.net and using TibiaAPI. Once the proxy is fixed in TibiaAPI I'll be back with a new and better bot. I'll be giving the MiniBot sources to DarkstaR (creator of DarkboT) if he wants them.

Jo3

Chau
10-28-2008, 09:20 PM
;(

1337 Kiddie
11-03-2008, 08:48 AM
Do u want to Release the Source?
Would be great :-D

jo3bingham
11-03-2008, 09:33 AM
Do u want to Release the Source?
Would be great :-D

Nope, for two reasons.

1)The main reason, because I don't want to release a fairly good size bot and have leechers suck the blood out of it and see MiniBot look-a-likes all over the place. I don't mind helping others, posting tutorials, or even posting open source tools, but almost a whole bot, no.
2)The sources officially belong to gorgoroth. If anything happens to them it'll be through him, not me.

Jo3

Darth Sidious
11-21-2008, 09:13 PM
Nice bot, thanks for you post.

I can use in otservers, thanks :icon10:.

gorgoroth
12-01-2008, 02:23 PM
well, Thanks jo3 ^.^, i edited a little but havnt released it yet. :)

Tengy
12-10-2008, 06:55 AM
thxthxthxthxthx
coo00o0o0o0o0ol bot
:icon10::icon10::icon10:

pawel9932
12-27-2008, 01:44 PM
Will you update this tool with tibia version 8.4?

cogna
01-03-2009, 11:40 PM
minibot the need for version 8.4. It is really necessary for me :icon10:

ty.

cogna.

Holako
11-22-2012, 02:00 AM
Can Re upload it please with new Tibiaapi.dll ?

klusbert
11-22-2012, 11:36 PM
Can Re upload it please with new Tibiaapi.dll ?

1: This is closed-source section, which means that the source was never available.
2: I don't think Jo3 was using tibiaAPi to his project.
3: Dont bump old threads.