Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Problem with the newest api on ot. [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the newest api on ot.

Dop
08-06-2008, 01:08 PM
Hello all,

I've a problem with the newest api to work on ot's.

First of all using

client = Tibia.Util.ClientChooser.ShowBox()
Works but I check ot and then fill in the ip and select a client. It doesn't change the ip. It did on the older versions.

Then when i'm already logged in and launch up the program it says i'm not logged in.

Ian
08-06-2008, 04:14 PM
If you are using the development version (straight from the svn, attached to your solution as a project), you could really help us by stepping through this with a debugger and figuring out exactly where the error is.

Dop
08-06-2008, 04:57 PM
I'm using http://tibiaapi.googlecode.com/files/TibiaAPI_v2.3_07-17-08.zip
also when using it when your logged in. The program gives an error that i'm not logged in.

I will post the exact error in some minutes.

When I use it it gives the error: NotLoggedInException was unhandled

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1777/hmmil5.png

This was on a 8.2 client I will try if I get the same problems with 8.21.

Dop
08-06-2008, 05:26 PM
hmmz connecting to radonia.net with a 8.21 client works. I thought there was no difference between 8.21 and 8.20, I was wrong then xD.

Btw before I worked with all clients why not anymore?

Floppy
08-06-2008, 05:37 PM
hmmz connecting to radonia.net with a 8.21 client works. I thought there was no difference between 8.21 and 8.20, I was wrong then xD.

Btw before I worked with all clients why not anymore?

You have all memory adresses for all tibia versions in version.cs

Dop
08-06-2008, 05:42 PM
Yeah I saw on api site thanks I will try some things with it:P