Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Question about memory addressess [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Question about memory addressess

DarkstaR
08-03-2008, 07:50 AM
Please, dont tell me to search ive tried that.

I have these adressess

StatusBar = 0x77EA58;
StatusBar_Timer = 0x77EA54;

How do I use them in VB (convert them to be used as long or w.e)

So they look like these

Invisible = &H45C003
Invisible2 = &H4E8805

So i can use them?

Im trying to use this function

Public Function SendStatusMessage(StatusMessage As String, DisplayTime As Long)
Memory_WriteLong TibiaHwnd, Status_Text_Timer, DisplayTime
Memory_WriteString TibiaHwnd, Status_Text, StatusMessage
End Function

But i need the adresses to replace "Status_Text_Timer" and "Status_Text", which are

StatusBar = 0x77EA58;
StatusBar_Timer = 0x77EA54;

I hope im understood. Im new to VB just learning so dont call me a noob D:

Xavious
08-03-2008, 09:59 AM
public const StatusBar = &H77EA58
public const StatusBar_Timer = &H77EA54

DarkstaR
08-03-2008, 03:11 PM
Mind telling me how you came up with them or were they already in a code? (I like to learn so i dont have to ask again! :P)

Did you just add an H here the 0x was?

jo3bingham
08-03-2008, 03:20 PM
Mind telling me how you came up with them or were they already in a code? (I like to learn so i dont have to ask again! :P)

Did you just add an H here the 0x was?

Yeah in VB6 you use &H, C++ you use 0x, and I can't remember what Delphi is.

Jo3

najt
08-03-2008, 05:42 PM
~delete

L4K
08-03-2008, 05:51 PM
I think that in Delphi is "$" like $77EA58

najt, the memory sufix in c is "0x" not "xH".

~L4K