Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Edit Client, colors and shape [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Edit Client, colors and shape

hhhammerhead
07-24-2008, 07:14 PM
It isn't another thread about bots or other cheater stuff, but I really hope you can help me. I have problem with my tibia client.
How and where can I edit colors and shape of this: square around enemy(red one), health bar (in game, not .pic), level, skills and magic bars.
I think it's wrote in file .exe or .dat from tibia klient, but I don't know which program can be useful to find and change this shit! I don't know any computer language too...
I'm trying to find this with ollydbg but I'am not a programmer and it's black magic for me.:confused:

the|Gamer
07-25-2008, 11:06 AM
Hi,
You are from otfans.net?
1.) Client not Klient
2.)This weill be possible by sending an diffrent packet to the Client

OsQu
07-25-2008, 11:29 AM
1) Correct
2) Not Correct (And also, will not weil)

You can change pictures easily by editing Tibia.pic and Tibia.spr files, but changing the shapes sounds a bit advanced. You can only do actions (fishing, eating, walking ~) with packets, not to change anything visual.

Yaboomaster
07-25-2008, 11:39 AM
But there should be an address that tell us what collor is "red square", I dont think that will be possible to change shape of it

Jesse
07-25-2008, 12:52 PM
But there should be an address that tell us what collor is "red square", I dont think that will be possible to change shape of it

Jup, since it's drawn in lines. The client draws it as lines, so a box is actually 4 lines. (Or you need to do some advanced hex editing.)

hhhammerhead
07-25-2008, 02:25 PM
So, change shape is not possible, but it's not very bad, because more important for me are new colors. Anybody know what can I do? I'am sure it's not sprite or in .pic file.

# the Gamer - yes, I asking on otfans.net, but nobody can help me there and you say "...in TProgramming Forums you find more infos about mod's at the Client ..." so...

Cameri
07-25-2008, 03:08 PM
Well, if it's drawing lines, you might have a hard time. Because Tibia uses 3 graphic engines. Unless there's a function that depending of the gfx engine will draw the line, you might have better luck.
Best way to do this is checking for the white box that appear over players when you scroll the mouse over the battlelist.