Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
GaiaOnline [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : GaiaOnline

TiX
07-17-2008, 05:42 AM
Link: www.gaiaonline.com

Does anyone play this? I only just started and its not that bad..Actualy pretty fun.

I was wondering is it possible to hack gold/tickets from the games you can play?

asta
07-19-2008, 12:27 PM
Bah I hate the games that has the eyes so rounded and big.

mCsis
07-23-2008, 09:07 PM
Try here: http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewforum.php?f=44

jo3bingham
07-23-2008, 09:15 PM
My friend used to play Gaia and I made an account to do page refreshing and gain gold, or whatever it was. Then I would send it to him.

Jo3