Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Newest HookProject Version [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Newest HookProject Version

Diogo
07-03-2008, 04:12 AM
Full working delphi hook

changelog:

## 0.5
-- Updated to Tibia 8.20
-- Fixed bug when you receive a packet of len -1 (crash)

## 0.4
-- Its now able to send your own packet information.

## 0.3
-- Fixed crash when you recive a big packet.
-- Better ascii convert function, being able to see special characters like "αινσϊ".

## 0.1 / 0.2
-- Successfully injecting/removing hook dll on ws2_32.dll compatible with WinXp+.
-- Successfully reading recv/sent packets.
-- Working Decrypt/Encrypt packets.

thanks to _X_DeaD_X_
Now enjoy xD

Ps: No, i wont make a single thread to post each update, im posting that new one because i can't change the old thread title so people could get confused seeing (8.11 etc).

Hardek
08-07-2008, 10:58 PM
How could we make it not detected as virus?
http://www.virustotal.com/pt/analisis/61a22cf712b4de346907d64790ea26be

13 detections :/

Yaboomaster
08-08-2008, 10:37 AM
huh now I know why nbot was detected as a virus :P

Hardek
08-08-2008, 01:23 PM
I'm back to C# / C++
Delphi is making lot of headaches =/
Good to program in Delphi but I hate the debugger, delphi 2008 is damn good but whatever, I'll try helping TibiaAPI instead of keep hitting my head on the wall wit this.

A program that is detected like that is kinda unrealeasable, so, I'm out.

moisesaugusto
08-11-2008, 11:56 AM
Hello , I downloaded the sources, I use Delphi 7.

But I also have virus detected by AVG , as trojan horse.
Well, I notice , in code, that in form1 is used BMSApiHook, not hook.Dll.

And the zipped files do not include the sources or BMSApiHook.

Could you please post it for us ??

I updated XTEA address for 8.21 ( I think it is $779DB4 ) . Please tell me if it is wrong ..

Thanks for your time

Colex
08-17-2008, 09:41 PM
Hello, firstly Id like to congratulate for this good project.
I've been trying to test it in Tibia 8.22, I've updated the XTEA address, but it's not working as it should.
Could you give me some information on how to update it? I don't need the work all done for me, so you can just what Im missing.

megano0body
08-18-2008, 04:26 PM
Hmm trace it and search for the problem? ;D

Colex
08-20-2008, 10:30 PM
I tried finding the problem, Ive even re-written the whole code, but I always receive differentes packets and I can't find any similiar bytes to the blackd's packets.
Anyone knows what's going on?

Loffer
08-21-2008, 10:03 AM
i think its the xtea decryption problem... cuz in 8.22 the generating of xtea changed.. we need to find the right xtea address...

the xtea is 77BDB4 (from tibiaapi)