Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
My Proxy Design [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My Proxy Design

L4K
08-24-2007, 03:29 PM
I'm Starting my first Proxy project and i need yours advices about my proxy design.

http://tmusic.t35.com/ss_proxy_1.jpg

thx all :D

Edit: Img Updated :D

Sokman
08-24-2007, 04:12 PM
Oii Use Me Logo :'<

:*

btw. it's cavEbot bro ;) /HAeuaheuA

asta
08-24-2007, 04:13 PM
Looks cool! :D

Whats "Tager Locked"? Do your program has true map/xray? Will it be open source?

jo3bingham
08-24-2007, 04:19 PM
Nice design...personally I don't like windows with buttons all over it, but yours looks good.

For example heres what my bot looks like...
Login:
http://jo3.knoxstudio.net/login.JPG

Main:
http://jo3.knoxstudio.net/main.JPG

Jo3

L4K
08-24-2007, 04:47 PM
@Sokman: ty bro =**

i'll repair to "cavEbot" XD

@asta: "Target Locked" = you set the target's name and when he found your target he execute the selected action programmed by you :P. Understand?
I'm in begin of the project, map doesn't working
well, isnt open source =(

@Jo3: i like yours design! :D

eSonic
08-26-2007, 04:18 AM
@L4K: I like the logo :D and the text is really nice, I would only suggest you try to find images that represent more each button's function (only for those that don't represent much) :D

My two cents.

Pieter6
08-26-2007, 05:56 AM
:/ u stolen my remote control idea! i dont play like that! :P omg... solved my problem so now my work will go 10000x faster! the design is good....

Xura
08-26-2007, 08:29 AM
nice GUI jo3! only problem is that it looks wayyyy to graphicaly intense for my computer :(

L4K
08-26-2007, 12:42 PM
@Sonic5: unhappyly i dont have many img :/ , but i'll search more, thx for advice :P

@Pieter6: sorry xD

eSonic
08-26-2007, 08:23 PM
@Sonic5: unhappyly i dont have many img :/ , but i'll search more, thx for advice :P

Try to look on the internet for PNG format icons :D see what you can find :P

Hope those keywords help you :)

L4K
08-26-2007, 11:40 PM
@Sonic5: thx :D searching now... XD