Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
How it works? [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How it works?

Bruno
08-23-2007, 03:45 PM
Hello! I would like to make my own sending packets way!
I am using packet.dll so far... I want to know how it works? How it sends packets to tibia server? How bots like tibia auto do that?

Thats all for now, TY!

OsQu
08-23-2007, 06:40 PM
Well, as far as I know packet.dll works like this. First it's encrypts the packet you've passed to it, and after that it creates new thread to the Tibia using CreateRemoteThread(...) API. And in that thread packet.dll calls send() function to send your packet. Azura can correct if I'm wrong.

And I think Tibia Auto injects his own dll to the tibias memory, and in that dll he can call the send() function.

asta
08-24-2007, 12:04 PM
The source code of packet.dll is available, so you can take a look there and watch it by yourself... but surelly you'll have problems understanding asm lol.

OsQu
08-24-2007, 12:23 PM
That's why I said "as far as I know" because I only know basics of the ASM :D

asta
08-24-2007, 02:09 PM
ASM is freakin' crazy lol.

OsQu
08-24-2007, 08:23 PM
Well.. not really. At the very beginnig it looks like hell, but slowly it starts to turn a bit more understanding :D You just need to do everything in VERY hard way.

Bruno
08-25-2007, 10:28 AM
Where are the sources of packet.dll? Ty!

Kekke
08-25-2007, 10:46 AM
In the packet800.zip ... packet800.asm... why don't you try to find something out before you ask? :O

OsQu
08-25-2007, 10:51 AM
And you find that packet800.zip in Stijus board.

Bruno
08-25-2007, 11:37 AM
Because I ask and go make my cheater, then i just come here and someone answer my question ;D, i will try to find next time, ty!