Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
This made me laugh. [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : This made me laugh.

mich
07-26-2007, 01:29 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CWMFk7suYyg

Haha ulitmate hacks pwnzor free itans? :D

i do not advertise this , do not download anything from the site www.freewebs.com/tibian-hacks
it wil probably get you hacked

just wanted to show you guys this , i wonder how many people fall for it

Keyrox
07-26-2007, 02:58 PM
OMGGG.... its impossible?! isn't?
It sounds like client editor.. i dont belive in that. But of course is tempting.

Exactly with memory edition it would be difficult.
Those boys deserves my esteems

;]

jo3bingham
07-26-2007, 04:07 PM
Yeah Keyox it probably is impossible, but I really liked the ultra fisher...I could be possible...

Jo3

Kekke
07-26-2007, 06:38 PM
Most of it is probably client part which shouldn't be too hard to do?
I bet most of the programmers here could do something like it..

Aetas
07-26-2007, 08:51 PM
Agreed, the only thing that seems feesible is the teleport. There's always been a teleport bug and it doesn't seem like they fixed it. If you look at the add item, mana regen piece, it doesn't even look like hes in the Tibia world.

It used to be about putting some impassable items around a hole so you're standing on the impassable item and then logging out and back in, not sure about today though.

OsQu
07-26-2007, 08:59 PM
Naah. You can do all those "money hacks" and stuff simply by sending right packet to client :P

Kekke
07-26-2007, 09:13 PM
To the client yes? :P

Xura
07-26-2007, 09:26 PM
lol... i cant even find it to download :(

FeD
07-27-2007, 04:04 AM
Almost 100% sure its memory editing but some of them looked nice.
The teleport to carlin im guessing he loged with other char with same outfit.
I dont see a download link.
ĦĦOf course its probably a hack!!
Be carefull

Cya around.