Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Help, Crazy Adress [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Help, Crazy Adress

xiks
07-20-2007, 07:53 PM
Edited in other translator

I do little boys " Cheat " based on cheat engine , after seek the worth but also she alters Become of what ago " address " what when I open the half-heartedness of new they shift , such I can't bring up a hack , me help me & please no me request to study VB Delphi C ++ & another languages

OsQu
07-20-2007, 09:55 PM
Yea.. that post doesn't do any sense. Maybe you can write it to your mother language, and maybe someone here can translate it :P

Or just try to struggle something in english :D

xiks
07-20-2007, 10:28 PM
Gostaria de saber oque fazer em casos que o adress (ex: light) mudam cada vez que eu abro o Tibia
Sendo que uso o Programa Trainer Maker Kit para cria o cheat, e so funcionara a 1ª vez, pois o adress salvo não sera mais valido

Isso acontece tambem com Addons e Outfits

Cya

zionz
07-21-2007, 12:24 AM
I understand a bit of br, and he is saying that he makes cheats using Trainer Maker kit, like lighthack or outfit hacks, but that the mem address are not constant and change every time you start tibia.

Well you will need to read the battle list each time to figure out the right addresses and i think you wont be able to do that using Trainer maker, maybe a lighthack but i dont think it will be possible with addons. Sry but my br is not good enough to translate my answer :p .

xiks
07-21-2007, 01:46 PM
/\ yeah, perfect translate
Up
Help Me

Bruno
07-21-2007, 02:25 PM
Hello xiks, i am br, could you pass your msn? That would simplify things :]
Cya!