Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Tell me what you want! [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Tell me what you want!

ExpertMace
04-22-2007, 04:10 PM
Features that i'm including into Mace AdvancedCheat are shown below. Please suggest more here.

[V1] = Version 1
[V2] = Version 2
[V3] = Version 3
[V~-?] = In V~ if possible.

.Cavebot [V1] (Auto-Explore [V3])

.Auto-Fisher [V1]

.Aimbot [V1]

.Healer [V1]

.X-Ray Hack [V1]

.Rune Maker [V1]

.Light Hack [V1]

.Status Server [V1]

.Visual and sound alerts for a variety of things (Changeable sound, working with .mp3). [V1]

.Reloader [V1]

.3D Tibia True Map using OpenGL [V2]

.Framerate Reducer [V1]

.Rune Combo [V1]

.Magebomb [V2]

.In game Commands [V2]

.Tibia GPS [V1]

.Advanced Screenshotter [V1]

.All tibia versions compatibility [V2]

.Exiva cheat [V2-?]

.Level spy [V2]

.Customizable hotkeys [V1]

.Monster/Player Information [V2]

.Menu Injections [V3]

P.S I'll delete the suggestion when added to the topic so it looks beter lol.

ExpertMace
04-24-2007, 07:06 PM
It might take a while to create my program, i'm working 8 hours a day for 3 weeks and im shattered when I get in. I'll get round to it A.S.A.P

Mace.

P.S
Thanks for your support everyone.

EmcUnited
04-27-2007, 07:00 PM
<ontopic>

Do you think you can make level spy, I find it quite useful.
Also can you make it work for different buttons? because my laptop doesnt have the numpad.

<offtopic>

As you stated at the top:
Hey everyone. Some of you may know that i'm working on a program called Mace AdvancedCheat. Currently i'm including (V2 = version 2): does that mean you have everything else done in V1 and now working on V2?

This is probably by far the best bot on the land if it gets all the way to V2.
And you sure it will go out for free?

ExpertMace
04-27-2007, 07:41 PM
Ok, ill add it to the list.

All the features without [V2] after them will be featured in the first version when I have completed it. I'm not finished yet :D . And i'll add customizable hotkeys for you laptop folk.

The first and second version will be free. Depending on my feedback, I may or may not make future versions that will be premium. Even if I did make it premimum it would only be about £3 for ever.

I think that's all your questions answered :D

Mace.

EmcUnited
04-27-2007, 10:07 PM
Thanks so much and thanks so much, this bot will be by far the best in the world.

EmcUnited
04-27-2007, 10:13 PM
Is it possible to make a bot tell you or show you in picture what the places are like and what monsters are near you if you cant see them/are not on your screen.

Like example:
You stay on one spot and you use a button and the bot shows you what monster is coming up if you kept moving, (kinda like a warning before you move towards it) even if you cant see the monster.

I dont know if you understand what I am talking about but, may be helpful and less chance of dying, useful in PoH to see where the GS is even you cant see it.

Xodet
04-27-2007, 11:10 PM
@UP:
If i understood you good - you want to know what / who is, for example, one screen from your actual position?

Im quite sure it's impossible - you can know what is the type of creature when it's on your screen by reading packets sending to you form server. In other way - if you don't have packets you can't read what the creature is.

EmcUnited
04-27-2007, 11:50 PM
@UP:
If i understood you good - you want to know what / who is, for example, one screen from your actual position?

Im quite sure it's impossible - you can know what is the type of creature when it's on your screen by reading packets sending to you form server. In other way - if you don't have packets you can't read what the creature is.

Ahh.. I understand, then it must be impossible xD

Tenoli
04-28-2007, 02:01 AM
i would like that old cavebot feature back on Haktivex's bot that just stays on the same level, but automaticly walks threw the hole cave when u click explore :0

ExpertMace
04-28-2007, 10:16 AM
Maybe on version 3 lol! That maybe a bit difficult but I may add it in at a later stage

Tenoli
04-28-2007, 04:32 PM
thats cool, i havent seen a bot that had the explore function sence TBot :p just thinking of ideas others dont have :p

Wealtrhy
04-28-2007, 04:51 PM
i would like that old cavebot feature back on Haktivex's bot that just stays on the same level, but automaticly walks threw the hole cave when u click explore :0

Do you mean random walk cavebot?

Endop
04-28-2007, 04:52 PM
Maybe on version 3 lol! That maybe a bit difficult but I may add it in at a later stage
It's not difficult at all. I would appreciate it if you made your own innovations though...

Do you mean random walk cavebot?
TBot was not random. It knew what it was doing.

ExpertMace
04-28-2007, 05:58 PM
It's not difficult at all. I would appreciate it if you made your own innovations though...

TBot was not random. It knew what it was doing.

I'd like to see you try it :P. From what I'm guessing is needed is to somehow map the whole cave, then walk to points around the cave at a specific interval. At least thats what I know of it right now. As i've said, i'll try to incorperate it into the third version.

Mace.

Endop
04-28-2007, 06:31 PM
I'd like to see you try it :P. From what I'm guessing is needed is to somehow map the whole cave, then walk to points around the cave at a specific interval. At least thats what I know of it right now. As i've said, i'll try to incorperate it into the third version.

Mace.

I have done it before. I invented it. And you don't need any of that.

ExpertMace
04-28-2007, 06:37 PM
0.o really? Then is the way I described it as correct?

Mace.

tibiafaker123
04-28-2007, 11:19 PM
ip changer :D

Slipper
04-29-2007, 01:22 AM
ip changer :D

Just download the IP Change from www.otfans.net

conax
04-29-2007, 11:59 AM
I can't remember really, but I belive Hactivex's TBot knew what "parts" of the cave were walls, and how the path was lead e.g

ExpertMace
04-29-2007, 08:45 PM
It's simple enough to read the wall tiles and all that, but getting the program to choose a inteligent route based upon that is very difficult. Well...at least it seems so.

Mace.

tibiafaker123
05-12-2007, 10:15 PM
so.. when will v1 come out? :o

ExpertMace
05-13-2007, 10:58 AM
All in good time, view my forums for info and previews ;)

I'll only release it when I think that it's stable enough though.

Mace.

calviiN
05-13-2007, 10:00 PM
nvm, found what I needed. :P

// calviiN

Doobosh
05-16-2007, 07:34 PM
I was thinking about the cavebot
About an option that gives you possibility to save the coordinats to a file (txt?) or just copy them to a window

What for?
Well this option can be useful when you want to give a ready cavebot for a cave to friend or give it to all on a forum :)

Sokman
05-16-2007, 09:49 PM
Pr0n!!11one.. Nah, just a stable good working bot should be enough :)

Sokman

ExpertMace
05-17-2007, 04:32 PM
Doobosh if your talking about waypoints being saved to a .txt file, they save to a .wpt file but you can open them in notpad to view it, with all the coords ect.

Mace.

Doobosh
05-17-2007, 07:16 PM
Doobosh if your talking about waypoints being saved to a .txt file, they save to a .wpt file but you can open them in notpad to view it, with all the coords ect.

Mace.

So I understand that they can be easily shared? :>
Well...it would be easier if you can copy the waypoints directly form program (not searching the file)
And what about waypoints from other programs based on coordinates?? Is it possible to put them to your prog?

ExpertMace
05-17-2007, 08:30 PM
Ah thats an idea, you mean loading waypoints from other tibia cheats? e.g blackd and NG? I think thats a great idea...i'll add it in perhaps when the rest is done. By coping the waypoints i think I see what you're getting at...ill see what i can do.

Mace.

Doobosh
05-17-2007, 10:24 PM
Yeees...something like that ;)

ExpertMace
05-25-2007, 05:32 PM
Ok, well...I think i've had enough suggestions to be getting on with for now! So i'll close the thread till nxt version...

Mace.