Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Mace's Quick Fish Version 1 [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Mace's Quick Fish Version 1

ExpertMace
04-17-2007, 09:01 PM
Hello!

Heres my simple, effective and easy to use program that will allow you to quickly fish hands free and at a high rate. Simply put your rod in the ammo slot, open your bp, and press start fishing.

Remember to have worms lol!

Mace. ;)

Dapimp
04-28-2007, 05:15 AM
when i open it and click start fishing it says theres an error and it keeps popping up

ExpertMace
04-28-2007, 10:10 AM
OS? PC Specs?

Mace.

Vergil 123
11-16-2007, 09:06 PM
It says status : fishing, but does not show me fishing AT all. Is this for 7.92?

ExpertMace
11-16-2007, 10:33 PM
Yes, 7.92. I forgot to add that in to the post, I made this thread a while back (y)

Mace~

Jamal
11-25-2007, 12:52 AM
You should make this for 8.0 please

moisesaugusto
08-08-2008, 02:26 PM
Hello, all right ??
I downloaded it because is delphi code , easier for me to understand.

I changed the address of cap (in constants ) for working in 8.21. Because I know how to find it ( using tsearch).

Well, I would like you NOT GIVE ME 8.21 ADRESSES BUT please teatch me how to find them !! or tell me how to find someone who knows and can help me.

I know also how to find XTEA key ( I learnead in a tutorial of Ollydbg, in this forum but it is not availeble for other addresses.

Thanks a lot for your time...