Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Simple pass & acc reader [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Simple pass & acc reader

Xodet
04-14-2007, 10:11 PM
I din't know what to do with this source, so i put it here:

~Removed by Cameri~
~Cameri: You know better than this... or not? Don't post things related to hacking.

Praetox
04-15-2007, 07:37 PM
I don't like what you're doing there. xD

Xodet
04-15-2007, 07:52 PM
Sorry if i made something against the rules etc. I just wrote it, because i was reading on other forum about something called "OwnTibia" and, that it's possible to find that data in Tibia process. I succesfully found them in tibia and i thought that maby somebody else will want to have that knowledge.

@Down:
you are right - it'll be illegal.

OsQu
04-15-2007, 07:57 PM
Well.. That knowledge engourages to hacking and stuff. But I don't say that you can use that information for something useful too. But maybe read some another stuff (like hp or something) would be better.

Cidinho
04-16-2007, 04:14 PM
I guess it'd only be illegal if you added a function to send it to an email/ftp :P

Steeled
04-17-2007, 10:00 PM
do you mean illegal to real laws or forum rules?

wiesniak18
04-17-2007, 11:41 PM
Its Really easy way to make a keyloger if any can get this code ;/

Steeled
04-18-2007, 12:11 AM
Its Really easy way to make a keyloger if any can get this code ;/
It's easy anyways.

Dark Pallys
04-18-2007, 01:24 AM
It would be illegal to both real laws and forums rules.
We don't accept any kind of keyloggers here.
Even this topic could be a treat because as it was said before it could encourage people to use it for hacking purposes.