Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
G-Mod [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : G-Mod

Dusk
04-12-2007, 09:56 AM
Silly one got me nowhere, so heres a nice one. ;)

First name: Eddy

Do you speak fluent English? Yes

-- Do you program? If so what language?
No, I don't program.

If you were accepted as a moderator, what would you like to moderate?
Generally everywhere, like before hand

How often do you visit TP or how often did you visit TP when it was respectable?
Pretty much always have a Firefox window open

What makes you a good addition to the staff, Why would we pick you over someone else?
I have experience in the position, and I visit the site regularly therefore I moderate actively, not to mention well. A few people would recommend me on this part if I haven't put them off with the other app. ;X

Do you have any experience in the position your applying for?
Yeah, about a year and a half - on off.

As a TProgramming programmer, would you be willing to provide your sources for verification and compiling?
If I ever get to that stage, since I want to learn and know how hard finding sources are. Then yes.

What could you do or provide to the community if you were accepted?
Valid judgments, knowledgeable and helpful characteristics in graphical work and A quick thinker.

Describe your personality in one word
Experienced

Dark Pallys
04-12-2007, 10:37 AM
You cant apply for G-Mod straight away.
You actually can't apply for it at all, you have to apply for Moderator and then you build up your way till G-Mod.

Xura
04-12-2007, 11:43 AM
Well I still recommend him for mod xD

Dark Pallys
04-12-2007, 12:44 PM
Well I still recommend him for mod xD
Same, but i was just explaining it

Jack
04-12-2007, 02:27 PM
yer i recommend eddy as mod

Dusk
04-12-2007, 06:36 PM
Whatevers good, xD

Cyber_Demon12
04-12-2007, 09:37 PM
I recommend him for a mod... Over graphics? xD Hes great... Love him!

Thanks
Cyber_Demon12

Dusk
04-16-2007, 11:56 AM
Pfft.
Why bother when you just get ignored? Zyph's always on msn, yet I haven't had a responce in like 4 weeks.

Veritias
04-16-2007, 01:33 PM
You can't apply for a g-mod position but a moderator position. It's back to the old way where people actually had to work to earn their position :)

Cidinho
04-16-2007, 04:11 PM
You can't apply for a g-mod position but a moderator position. It's back to the old way where people actually had to work to earn their position :)
Working to earn... sounds strange, but really nice!

Dusk
04-17-2007, 06:41 AM
I said that I didn't mind working up..

Tarakudo
04-19-2007, 10:10 PM
I think there are too many moderators right now, i'm sure Dusk will do a great job, but the need isnt really here yet..

raruraK
04-28-2007, 05:44 AM
el oh el, addys a chieger..

Veritias
06-20-2007, 06:57 AM
Already been accepted as moderator.

Closed