Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Free Tibia Premium II [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Free Tibia Premium II

Kiloboban
04-10-2007, 02:41 AM
Well, my first thread was about the Pay Per Click things, and for me, they take up too much time. I found something to run while I'm at work, and so far it looks promising.

If you want more info, go to http://www.freewebs.com/kiloboban

I'll keep posting info here. BTW, this is a 100% care-free method to legally earn. Just leave your computer on. No pop-ups, it doesn't get in the way or anything.

jo3bingham
04-10-2007, 02:59 AM
Decided to try it. Am I your first referral? :D That would rock.

:P,
Jo3

*Edit* - Stupid MSDN debugger keeps popping up and disabling the browser :(. Gotta fix it.

Nevski
04-10-2007, 09:26 AM
@up If it works PM me :P

@Topic
Looks strangely :rolleyes:

Kiloboban
04-10-2007, 02:06 PM
Lol, yeah your my first referral. This is actually a quick way to earn.

Huck
04-10-2007, 02:16 PM
Is it like SurfShark (they cancel your acc after you get money)?

Have you been paid yet?

Have you had any trouble with them yet?

I might try it.

OsQu
04-10-2007, 07:24 PM
But isn't those things like "too good to be true" things? :D Sounds like them anyway

Cyber_Demon12
04-10-2007, 09:17 PM
This sounds good. :D But I get confused with PPC... Do you have to pay or does the PPC people pay you? You said earn money, so I'm guessing you do... I'm just not that sure.. I'm still a little bit new with websites and stuff, even though its pretty nice. ;)

Thanks
Cyber_Demon12

Huck
04-10-2007, 09:43 PM
You get paid for having a browser open. Doubt it works, I'm waiting for a response from Kilo or Jo3 on whether it works or not.

Tarakudo
04-12-2007, 09:38 AM
Yeah, when you know please post here.
I'd love to do that if it works because I can't afford premium lol!

Im reformatting my HDD soon as I get my XP CD back from my friend, so in the mean time ill try this on my comp ;)

Xura
04-14-2007, 06:46 AM
no offense but I dont see how this is worth the time =/. You might make money but... is it worth it?