Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
How to atak [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How to atak

Nork
04-09-2007, 08:42 PM
Hello, what I must write in ID?

packetBuffer(0) = &H5
packetBuffer(1) = &H0
packetBuffer(2) = &HA1
packetBuffer(3) = LongToByte(&H6300, 1)
packetBuffer(4) = LongToByte(&H6300, 2)
packetBuffer(5) = LongToByte(&H6300, 3)
packetBuffer(6) = &H40

For example how can I know what is the r't's ID?
Or just tell me where I can read monster's ID, Thanks !

ExpertMace
04-09-2007, 08:47 PM
You have to read the battlelist for monsters on screen, then read the id via the battlelist then use that id.

Mace.

OsQu
04-09-2007, 10:18 PM
And if you don't know how to do it, I recommend to visit at Dark Pallys board (verified files), and check the open source battlelist reader.

Nork
04-10-2007, 05:45 PM
Ok, thanks I will see it