Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
VB6 Text messages, help! [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : VB6 Text messages, help!

Huck
04-08-2007, 03:52 PM
Can someone who knows how to, give me an example of sending a text message? I know how to edit the text a bit (like changing letters) but im not sure what to use.

Are the letter bytes ASCII? (in the packet)

OsQu
04-10-2007, 10:22 AM
If you mean sending text messages to tibia with packet.dll there's already a thread for that. http://www.tpforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=227

If you still don't get it just PM me or something so I can do you a example program or something.

OsQu