Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Proxy source [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Proxy source

Kriwek
04-08-2007, 11:50 AM
Well, it's new forum so I think, I will post one more time the source of my proxy(without cheats). This code is for tibia 7.92 and folder with proxy includes the TServerSocket and TClientSocket components.

http://rapidshare.com/files/24921941/KFP.rar.html

OsQu
04-09-2007, 07:27 PM
Graagh! I don't know anything about delphi, but I'll give a shot! Thanks though!

ExpertMace
04-09-2007, 08:45 PM
OsQu you program VB right? It has pretty similar commands as VB, except delphi has commas insted of spaces ect. You should be able to convert between the two ;)

Mace.

OsQu
04-10-2007, 10:30 AM
Yep I mainly program VB :). And I though so too, so I'm giving it a try after I get home from school :P

(Atm I'm in begineer programming course :D. Easy course ;) Got already 10 (A in American system) and this is first class. We're dealing with Turbo Pascal atm :D)

ExpertMace
04-10-2007, 04:13 PM
Doesn't USA use A* A B C D E F U ???

Mace.

kusiak
04-20-2007, 01:07 PM
woha... thats some great stuff!
thank you! ^^

Ruud
04-27-2007, 04:20 PM
I'm getting 10055 error. Something with buffersize or waiting list.